Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does it bother you when you see thick robust women with bigger thighs and calves than you?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Yes I hate being skinny.

Grape fuel be like

It's partly rage/suifuel, but I mean, it's also quite arousing imaging what kind of stuff could be done with those thighs. :feelsohh:

No, usually they're just fatter anyway.

No, usually they're just fatter anyway.
Gigacope! They are meatier, not fatter. Their bone structure is bigger, thicker, wider, and their muscle belly sizes are bigger too.

Gigacope! They are meatier, not fatter. Their bone structure is bigger, thicker, wider, and their muscle belly sizes are bigger too.
They'll give you the right off-spring.

Don’t women put on fat in their hips and thighs more?

Don’t women put on fat in their hips and thighs more?
Yes but their pelvises are broader in size as well compared to men, and also, some women have wider pelvises than others just like how some men have wider shoulders than other men.

Frustrated Friends Tv GIF

When I see a tall, good-looking woman, my first thought is I wish that was my mom, instead of the incredibly short and obese woman that is actually my mom.

When I see tall, good-looking women everywhere of all ages, I wonder why my Chad father picked the shortest, ugliest, most insane woman he could find. It makes no sense to me.

If I had a hot, tall Viking mom, my genetics wouldn’t suck, and my life wouldn’t be shit.

I want new parents. I want new genetics. I want to do life over again.

its over for those that are attracted to robust thick aryan foids

It bothers me that I am not diving into that ass!