Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does involuntary celibacy count as a spectrum?

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★★
I recognize that there are certain traits that by itself characterize someone as truecel (mono-eyebrow and autism, for example) but I also realize that there are guys who have 3-4 unattractive characteristics in a small proportion and still manage to have relationships with foids. It makes me think that involuntary celibacy could be both a large set of factors and just one or a few. What do you guys think about this?

It should count as a disability to get free money from the government, at the very least.
But like how things are geared towards the senile, that will never happen..

I think it's either your an incel or your not. If you had sex your not an incel and never were.

Adadew233232

it should, but nuance has certain IQ requirements that would exclude large parts of the community from any further discussion, so we decided against it in the name of inclusivity

Stop posting here foid, its "either you are an incel or you are a fakecel".
Kys foid, or i will release the infamous pajeetlander बलात्कारी जग्गू बन्दर on your ass
20231004 115830
Eb29dc4aa03ebbf78c2279b115d847c670383cc76e33138400e8f0d620df033b
Images

For a short while on Reddit somebody tried starting a ILGBTQ+ community. The "I" standing for Incels. It was fucking hilarious how much Redditors completely lost their shit over this. There was a subreddit were everyone would take posts on other tranny or faggot or 2Xchromosome subs, and rewrite them as someone identifying as an incel.

It didn't last long until the sub was banned along with anything else involving inceldom or mgtow.

For a short while on Reddit somebody tried starting a ILGBTQ+ community. The "I" standing for Incels. It was fucking hilarious how much Redditors completely lost their shit over this. There was a subreddit were everyone would take posts on other tranny or faggot or 2Xchromosome subs, and rewrite them as someone identifying as an incel.

It didn't last long until the sub was banned along with anything else involving inceldom or mgtow.
It surely looks hilarious

Totally a spectrum bro. Last weekend I nutted all over Stacy and Becky's big beautiful tits and faces, but this weekend all 359 girls in my contact list are somehow busy with their husbands and boyfriends, so I'm an incel for the week.

The struggle is real, brocels. :fuk::feelsrope:

Technically yes because you could have some incels who could have sex which may or may not would be considered "unreasonable" by others. For example, some incels could maybe score some women with celebral palsy, some others couldn't.

But practically, there's not a lot of difference. Maybe some could keep a passport wife for a bit longer than others, but different incels don't know for how long, so they cannot be sure in advance.