Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does Hygiene/Competency mean anything to Foids? | The Importance of Looks

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
One of the newer flatmates that moved in is a Curry.

This guy is the epitome of disgusting.

- It's like he doesn't know how to use the toilet (I'll spare the details).
- Sheds hair in the shower resulting in a blocked drain every time (time to wait for maintenance)
- Leaves hair all around the bathroom like a bitch
- Can't cook (burns 80% of what he makes) -> Lives off ready meals, fast food and a high carb diet.
- As a result of making burnt food his clothes smell 100%. If you enter the kitchen whilst he's cooking or < 2 hours after he's done you need to change clothes and shower.
- Is worse than an animal in keeping his environment clean. He's a walking hazard.
- He's overweight.
- He's scruffy. Lazy.
- He acts camp.

Yet despite all of this he has a qt INDIAN GIRLFRIEND.
He is tall tbf (6'4+) and facially mogs me to oblivion (doesn't take much tbh), but surely it would be off-putting If someone lived like a walking biohazard? Are looks that important to foids that they're willing to overlook basic displays of self-dependance!?
I guess the basis of this thread stems from the fact that all my life I've been a clean child. In passing my mother would make remarks like: "Women would love to have a husband such as yourself who's capable around the house :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:" whenever I was repairing, painting, cleaning or doing other D.I.Y work and this was before I had an interest in foids.

Turns out it was a lie. Everything I was told is a lie.

Dirty Chad/Chadlite >>>>>>>>> Clean Incel in the eyes of foid.
I know it's a "water is wet" thread, but I just thought I'd share it based off my experience.

Showering is ascending :soy:

They would gladly suck unwashed hippie dick if said hippie was a chad. They would lick chad's asshole and afterwards tell you that you are unhygienic/not showering enough.

Just be curry is an axiom. It need not be proved.
They would gladly suck unwashed hippie dick if said hippie was a chad. They would lick chad's asshole and afterwards tell you that you are unhygienic/not showering enough.
this as well

I understand that, but I find that very unsettling. Preposterous. Absurd. WHY!?

I'd take a clean 4/10 foid any day of the week over a dirty 8/10 foid. Why can't foids do the same thing?
Just be curry is an axiom. It need not be proved.
@pp183

Seen plenty of Reddit foids crying about their bf not wiping his ass. While I doubt these foids are even low tier beckies in looks... disproves the shower meme.

I know a guy that literally smells like fish and has a gf, he's not even rich, also he's overweight

yes a foid will suck chad's dick even if he didnt shower for weeks

No hygiene for your bones

No
I saw a foid wear her bf's dirty,sweaty t-shirt (İt was so dirty original black color was worn off from acidic propertys of his sweat) and had LİTERAL CUMSTAİN on it.
IMG 20201015 202802
Foids dont care about health or their looks ıf it doesnt effect their desire to achieve a Chad
I regularly take showers,change clothes and fold the old ones afterwards,pick my hair so it doesnt fell on the ground,wash my face with anti-grease soap and wash my hands.
Foids in my class dont even bother with washing their hands or not sharing their cigar.Reminder we are in a virus pandemic that transfers through skin and contact.İmagine how disgusting these foids are in their natural habitat.

Tfw no 10/10 stinky Stacy that forces me to lick her butt clean and fart on my face