Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does he post here?

Theorist

Theorist

Recruit
★★
This guy is 16, told his brother he got the ugly genes of the two and has become a shut-in. Brother now wants to help. Thoughts?

He probably doesn't even exist. Just sympathy karma fishing.

This thread is right fucking BELOW that one.

Future ER in the making. Nothing soyciety can do about it.

Maybe not this particular person but the "leaving inceldom" community has become quite large. Subreddits and discord to help incels get out of the blackpilled mindset

Maybe not this particular person but the "leaving inceldom" community has become quite large. Subreddits and discord to help incels get out of the blackpilled mindset
Nevercels were never incels to begin with. They were just /r/rForerveralone mongoloids who by nature had some sort of resentment toward women and felt that made them incels.

View attachment 335126

This thread is right fucking BELOW that one.
That's not the same OP as the one I posted though? I don't understand what you're message here. I posted in another thread I consider a lot of the stuff on reddit bs, especially the extreme stuff. This isn't that extreme

That's not the same OP as the one I posted though? I don't understand what you're message here. I posted in another thread I consider a lot of the stuff on reddit bs, especially the extreme stuff. This isn't that extreme
I posted those non-thread related pics for fun. Not to actually contribute to the discussion. But the karma pic was just showing how people do use that site for karma, and how much I disbelieve that redditor's story.

JFL at believing reddit LARPs