Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does he mog you?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Danganronpa 1   Chihiro Fujisaki Sprite Sidebar

Chihiro Fujisaki Ca3F 3F 01

Fee3a83721f47585e4cb5ff5992bf743

@wereq @PersonalityChad @starystulejarz

What's his height?

I think he got same frame as me

I could probably femboymaxx and get a girl with "Questionable" tastes If I was him so I'd say yes

femboys are giga moggers since a large percentage of women aren't 100% heterosexual. so ya mogs me to hell and back.

If Im gonna be honest, I cant tell if that a man or woman. But at the same time the only anime character who I know that can mogg is Jet from Avatar. Straight up he mogged the fuck out of Aang.

Least effeminate DR male character

No, because that looks like a “she” and not a he. I look far more masculine than that, lol

I got heightmogged by a femboy. It's over.

Ain't this a femboy post? And no mods want to delete this and ban this guy? :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: this fucking site sometimes.

Last edited:
i height mog him

intelligencewise he mogs me

kill the faggot

if i fully took the pinkpill and femboymaxxed when i was still in my late teens, i would've mogged Chihiro

if i fully took the pinkpill and femboymaxxed when i was still in my late teens, i would've mogged Chihiro
It’s too late by late teens to femboymaxx, unless you were fem asf and barely went through puberty there’s no femboy

It’s too late by late teens to femboymaxx, unless you were fem asf and barely went through puberty there’s no femboy
true, i snapped out of it even when i'm really fem in pERsonality. I hit puberty really early so at my late teens i was twinkish but had too much body hair.

I am confused. He/she/it looks like a girl. Wearing a dress.

Yes because just because you are more masculine than some other guy doesn't mean that women are going to favour you over them

Women prefer getting fucked by prettyboy twinks with no body hair over bald bearded bodybuilders with bear rugs even though the latter are far more masculine

true, i snapped out of it even when i'm really fem in pERsonality. I hit puberty really early so at my late teens i was twinkish but had too much body hair.
Twink with body hair is doable, but what’s your frame like

Twink with body hair is doable, but what’s your frame like
i have quite a wide frame (endomorph) which became noticable during covid lockdowns because i gained a little and aged, but back then it wasnt as noticeable

i have quite a wide frame (endomorph) which became noticable during covid lockdowns because i gained a little and aged, but back then it wasnt as noticeable
No femboymaxxing for endomorphs