Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does he mog you?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
IMG 20240817 111400

Mogs me by being white alone

What the fuck is that

More decent looking ethnics can still not ugly white dudes (not saying that’s you, just mentioning it).
True but I’m an ugly and SHORT ethnic but at least I fix the shortness with elevator shoes . Ugly white mogs ugly ethnic. Maybe I can get an arranged marriage to a women from a war torn country and control her. No phones and no going outside for her. Giving me sex whenever I want . She has to be a virgin.

True but I’m an ugly and SHORT ethnic but at least I fix the shortness with elevator shoes . Ugly white mogs ugly ethnic. Maybe I can get an arranged marriage to a women from a war torn country and control her. No phones and no going outside for her. Giving me sex whenever I want . She has to be a virgin.
Arranged marriages tend to become sexless pretty fast, sadly

I mean in a Muslim marriage the women is obligated by the Quran to give the husband sex whenever he wants or she will be cursed. Also the Quran says hell will be filled with mostly women. I come from a Muslim family.

My parents are in a arranged marriage and my dad controls the mom like it should be.

I mean in a Muslim marriage the women is obligated by the Quran to give the husband sex whenever he wants or she will be cursed. Also the Quran says hell will be filled with mostly women. I come from a Muslim family.
More than the Qur'an, it is the Sunnah, that is, hadiths or true sayings of Muhammad.

Today, these women are Chad only.

Fucking based then. Hope you can get an arranged marriage brocel :feelsaww:

More than the Qur'an, it is the Sunnah, that is, hadiths or true sayings of Muhammad.

Today, these women are Chad only.
True . But I want to get one from a country that has war. She will see my American pass port and be with me. If she tries to divorce rape me I’ll kill her.

He is not as obese as I am, so yeah he pretty much mogs me.

True . But I want to get one from a country that has war. She will see my American pass port and be with me. If she tries to divorce rape me I’ll kill her.
(In videogame)

No problem. I wish you luck. It sounds possible honestly, as your country isn’t as cucked and gynocentric as the USA where I live
I live in the USA lol.

Ok. Guess your parents moved here from a Muslim country then?
My dad moved here from a Muslim country at age 4 and then brought my mom to the U.S from a Muslim country when she was 18. She was probably younger though since they don’t have birth certificates in certain Muslim countries. So yes.

My dad moved here from a Muslim country at age 4 and then brought my mom to the U.S from a Muslim country when she was 18. She was probably younger though since they don’t have birth certificates in certain Muslim countries. So yes.
Cool. Based dad. Maybe you can succeed by doing something similar

If she tries to divorce rape me I’ll kill her in Minecraft.
She better not try to divorce rape you. Also, why marry her? Can’t you just import one and not marry her? Just keep her as a long term gf

She better not try to divorce rape you. Also, why marry her? Can’t you just import one and not marry her? Just keep her as a long term gf
That’s true but I think in order to import one due to America laws you have to marry her for her citizenship. Maybe I’ll buy her a plane ticket to Mexico and she can cross the border to America from there.

That’s true but I think in order to import one due to America laws you have to marry her for her citizenship. Maybe I’ll buy her a plane ticket to Mexico and she can cross the border to America from there.
That sounds like a smart idea