Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does he mog you?

Question

• Total voters
If he's taller than 5'6, most definitely

He mogs me, especially if he is taller than me

Foids are afraid of nature
I'll do a rough translation of the video: "Teodor Sjöqvist got tired of city-living and moved out to an off-grid collective in Säljeryd in Småland. He built a hut, but when it got too cold outside he and his friend Roland Persson Smith moved into the main house of the property. Inside the house the temperature could reach a minimum of -10°C during some months.

"Then it became really brutal and... Both of us got really tired of living here in the house, and we really didn't want to stay here so we felt really trapped because we had no other choice really, nowhere else to live. I could have lived with my parents in the city but i didn't want to, i don't feel at home in the city.

Teodor Sjöqvist and Roland Persson Smith now both lives on the loft of the hen house. They removed one of the walls to get more natural light inside, but now it has started to rain so it's time to put in a window.

"There's so much comfort in our lives that we are so used to... We don't really reflect at all over how pleasent it is to have running hot water, or water at all... Everything really that makes our lives easier. It has been really inspiring to live without all these necessities of our daily lives, but now i understand the whole point of them which i didn't understand before."

This fall, Teodor Sjöqvist will hitchhike, possibly to Spain, Morocco or Turkey. To live yet another winter on the farm is not really appealing.

"Now i know i can do this, if shit hits the fan i can live in a unheated timber cabin without water... But preferably not, eh-hehehe"

Last edited: