Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does he mog you?

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
he mogs me

Last edited:
He does, white, better coloring, masc, better chin, lips, and jaw. His only failo is that mega-mind-looking head. Mogs me

To outer space and back

He does, white, better coloring, masc, better chin, lips, and jaw. His only failo is that mega-mind-looking head. Mogs me
he has that miniature skull brit pheno like Andy Murray (Murray mogs him though). He’d look so much better with better collagen, a tan and narrower temples.

Last edited:
To outer space and back
IMG 1058

Yes because he is white and not a mutt

i want to punch the fuck out this britbong faggot

Yes just off him being white

Brutal, I was thinking in terms of him being not bad looking for someone in their 30s or 40s. No way this dudes getting any girl his age
He has status so he could but without it he has low smv to young women

He has status so he could but without it he has low smv to young women
Unironically the zoomer mushroom haircut would ascend him because it would cover up his massive forehead, his other features aren't that bad but his hair makes his skull look way worse

Unironically the zoomer mushroom haircut would ascend him because it would cover up his massive forehead, his other features aren't that bad but his hair makes his skull look way worse
he still has unideal features and his skin is d tier (f tier would be curry). His face is too compact which would be exacerbated by a mushroom haircut and his jaw is too narrow, his chin is ok though.

i think as a teen he couldve got a gf but now he has low smv