Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does he mog you?

Question

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mogs me cuz white

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I mog him because I have hair

His lips are red like his shirt. He looks way older than me so sure?

He looks more symmetric and adult than me. he would be normie if he had a hair

I mog him because I have hair
Turkcels often have good hair genetics. I say that only because i've seen that fakecel Khajid who was a pretty boy with a head full of hair basically.

He looks more symmetric and adult than me. he would be normie if he had a hair
What?! Are you saying he's not normie tier? Is he incel tier to you? Or low tier normie?

What?! Are you saying he's not normie tier? Is he incel tier to you? Or low tier normie?
He is normie tier in general but the lack of hair makes him incel tier in womens eyes

He is normie tier in general but the lack of hair makes him incel tier in womens eyes
Oh i see. He does have a wife and kids i believe. He probably met her along time ago. Just be her first theory.

Eye color mogs me
Isn't eyecolor a huge cope? I have like ice blueish, greyish eyes. I'm a little colorblind so i'm not sure. I think eye area is way more important than the actual color.

I mog him because I didn't fall for the stocks scam

I mog him because I didn't fall for the stocks scam
He had like 4 million SEK i believe. Then he lost alot of it during 2022 Russia, Ukraine war and only had like 700k left. Now he's slowly and steadily building up his portfolio again.

Aside from his lack of hair(head, eyebrows, etc)he's not bad & should just get transplants for those.

Solid normie tier if he does.

He looks like a wax version of Stefan Molyneux that is slightly melted

Guy is not even very ugly, give him hair hes a normie. He mogs me to saturn and back