Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does he mog you?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
MV5BNzdjNWU3MWQtMjExNC00YmM0LTk2M2ItM2YzNzcyZTQ0ZGQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ V1

ok nah, i slightly mog him

Wasn't he 6'4 or something?

he's probably like a 3.75/10, im a 4.25/10

yea i thought so too

his face is very bad though. he isn't repulsive but has absolutely 0 appeal and looks comical.
He literally looks like Lorde(Kiwi foid singer)

maybe he could seamax, i doubt he could neamax though

NEAmaxx is also possible with that height and he's also JBW so he's got the edge for it too

He's not that well known as another niggERs on YT in NEA so it won't be easy to statusmaxx though

NEAmaxx is also possible with that height and he's also JBW so he's got the edge for it too
i heard in korea there are more amwf couples than wmaf couples. is this true? also, do the wmaf couples commonly have a guy near his level? maybe japan or southern china since they're gigamanlets but most of the guys who jbwmax there mog him tbh despite the fact he's tall. i still stick with low quality nea foid, maybe mtb if shes very into whites lol

I may mog him slightly but we are very similar.

(Although he does race mog me)

and girls over 20 are 1/10

i heard in korea there are more amwf couples than wmaf couples. is this true? also, do the wmaf couples commonly have a guy near his level? maybe japan or southern china since they're gigamanlets but most of the guys who jbwmax there mog him tbh despite the fact he's tall. i still stick with low quality nea foid, maybe mtb if shes very into whites lol
Not really sure but if you're saying all the Korean culture obsessed white foids that have screw loose then i guess AMWF might mog WMAF in terms of the figures but the gap won't be big as much as you think. Tbh being an white men(esp when you're tall or handsome) still means you can take the advantage from it.

Yes, he has better eye area, face, nose

He mogs me with blue eyes and for not having acne. Other than that, I mog him