Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does he mog you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date

So?

• Total voters
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
He mogs me cuz white and manly (probably wealthy too) but I height mog him.

Attachments

• Juan_van_der_Hamen_enano.jpg
    Juan_van_der_Hamen_enano.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 36
Beard mogs me from Procyon to Teegarden’s
Star.

Mogs me cause white

That's fair tbh. He beard and manly mogs you and you heightmog him. That's equality :feelsthink:
“Yes but what really matters is what’s inside, inkwell! Personality is what counts the most!” :soy:

Face mogs me but not height

“Yes but what really matters is what’s inside, inkwell! Personality is what counts the most!” :soy:
I've the best personality in the universe but foids can't discover it because of my LOOKS

It’s over for lookslikeshitcels
Only three flaws, for example, a recessed chin, fucked up hairline and average height and it's over for you. It's over for many many men.

Only three flaws, for example, a recessed chin, fucked up hairline and average height and it's over for you. It's over for many many men.
Average = ugly to foids remember that

I'm more than twice his height probably

Average = ugly to foids remember that
Exactly. You have to look like a freaking Jupiter, Phoibos, Baldr or David (Michel Angelo's statue) so as to be attractive in the eyes of stupid foids

Heightmog is real :chad:

Exactly. You have to look like a freaking Jupiter, Phoibos, Baldr or David (Michel Angelo's statue) so as to be attractive in the eyes of stupid foids
Your body has to be sculpted like a marble statue resembling a Greek God such as Zeus or a hero such as Herakles in order to score with your looksmatch in 2020.

Your body has to be sculpted like a marble statue resembling a Greek God such as Zeus or a hero such as Herakles in order to score with your looksmatch in 2020.
Sadly the bluepillers reading our posts will think without doubt that we're exagerating... It's the brutal truth. Zeus, Baldr, Thor, Appolon, Hercules, Achilles and Ulysses are nothing but a metaphorical way of worshipping chads' beauty and strength. Chads looks like gods.

Sadly the bluepillers reading our posts will think without doubt that we're exagerating... It's the brutal truth. Zeus, Baldr, Thor, Appolon, Hercules, Achilles and Ulysses are nothing but a metaphoric way of worshipping chads. Chads looks like gods.
Chad is a different species to us. It’s why all Chads look similar even though they might be a different ethnicity or race.

Chad is a different species to us. It’s why all Chads look similar even though they might be a different ethnicity or race.
That's it. Foids wanna copulate with the descendants of the gods. Chads have their own race.

That's it. Foids wanna copulate with the descendants of the gods. Chads have their own race.
Foids literally want their offspring to become gods. Holy shit, they’re trying to leave the human race behind. Those foid cunts.

Foids literally want their offspring to become gods. Holy shit, they’re trying to leave the human race behind. Those foid cunts.
But they forget that they have the subhuman genes in them too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Incels cannot be defeated :dab:

But they forget that they have the subhuman genes in them too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Incels cannot be defeated :dab:
Foids are always up to no good though. If we ever met another species they’d fuck the aliens.

Mogs me at looking manly

he race,face,dick, status,hair, maybe height mogs me hard

Height = power.
Face = refinement.

Foids are always up to no good though. If we ever met another species they’d fuck the aliens.
This is why the jews (christians and muslims are nothing but jewish heretics) created the invisible god who hate foids. Yhwh/Allah is the tool that ugly males used to overthrow the chad gods and make incels rule the world and dominate the holes
Height = power.
Face = refinement.
High iqcel!

This is why the jews (christians and muslims are nothing but jewish heretics) created the invisible god who hate foids. Yhwh/Allah is the tool that ugly males used to overthrow the chad gods and make incels rule the world and dominate the holes

High iqcel!
wtf I love Jews now

I ultramog him but not by much

wtf I love Jews now
Jews are ugly as fuck bro. The jewish god was in our side. He was pro-incel. If you have read Nietzsche's work you'll understand what I'm talking about :feelsthink:. He thought that Christians and Jews were sneaky subhumans who used Yhwh and religion to overthrow the good looking aristocracy.

Last edited:
Mogs me because white but I do heightmog him.

Mogs me cuse XVIII century