Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does he mog you?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

I'd say he mogs 44% of the forum

hes fat so hes automatically not human in my eyes

mogs me at looking manly

He mogs me by some margin but if he loses some fat, he'd mog me hard.

Acne treatment + fat loss = slayer

Miring that hairline

that's a big boi right there

He’s huntereyesmaxxed. Mogs me from Azeroth to Cyrodiil.

I mog him in that photo
but he probably heightmogs me tbh

If that guy changed his style, and worked out a bit he could get a 5/10 noodle

If that guy changed his style, and worked out a bit he could get a 5/10 noodle

I'm not talking about him. how good does a white guy need to be to get a 5/10 noodle in the west?

I would say he makes me look like a chad in comparison but I don't think it's all that fair in comparison.
He let himself look bad with that horrible haircut for one. Next is he looks very unclean like he barely showers. That easily can make you look bad with all those acney and bumps all over him. The next is when you have a double chin like that, it's best to not have a beard. Or a neckbeard in his case as it also makes you look bad.

I cut my hair, I don't have a double chin (mainly because I barely eat as I'm lazy as fuck), and I have no bumps on my face like that. I also shave so no neckbeard for me.
I can't say glasses makes me mog him at all as I've seen chads with glasses like that so that doesn't make him look bad. It's everything else about him.
If he took care of himself, I could see him mogging me easily.

I hairmog, skinmog, shavemog and fitmog (all mostly not genetic traits), but he framemogs, jawmogs, eyeareamogs, racemogs, neckmogs, and probably wristmogs me (all genetic traits which are what matters the most).
Mogs me :feelsrope:

Eye areas me, symmetries me and skull mogs me.