Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does he mog you ?

Does he mogs you?

• yes bro

Votes: 49 75.4%
  • no bro

Votes: 16 24.6%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I saw this guy on dating group. does he mogs you ? he says he had a gf but cheated on him,fakecel 100% tbh

get rid of gay ass haircut and he is 5/10 yes he mogs me

he looks 2.5 to me

Can't even write good English.

This is a legitimate case of "just get a haircut bro"

Women aren't stupid, they know good genes when they see it, and he clearly has it. Real life is not like Superman, where he puts on fucking glasses, and becomes unrecognizable as Clark Kent.

filipina whores

He has potential. White with good amount of angularity and blue eyes. His failos are his haircut, facial hair, glasses and retarded expression.

Women aren't stupid, they know good genes when they see it, and he clearly has it. Real life is not like Superman, where he puts on fucking glasses, and becomes unrecognizable as Clark Kent.
Yeah his bones are good and women can tell. Probably a very low status autist though

jesus christ, with a british accent too, he would absolutely slay in big US cities.

He mogs me, and he's honestly not that bad looking. If he puts on a few pounds, a five o' clock shadow, better glasses and a grimier haircut, he'd look a bit (the keyword here is A BIT) like Liam Gallagher.

...still probably not good enough for today's female standards though.

whoever answers "no" is a fucking fakecel tbh.

He is like 6/10, if he really will go to gym and get a haircut - 7 or even 8/10. Mogs me to the fucking hell.
This is a legitimate case of "just get a haircut bro"
Also this.

If he had a good haircut he would mog me but looksmaxxed no

What? He tall, not deformed, just some nerdy guy. Gym+haircut+showering would work on normies and chads who just don't know they are normies and chads.

What? He tall, not deformed, just some nerdy guy. Gym+haircut+showering would work on normies and chads who just don't know they are normies and chads.
bro he is 6 maybe by reddit scale and we dont even know how tall he is

bro he is 6 maybe by reddit scale and we dont even know how tall he is
I know he is 6, i wrote that. You can see at the photo, his minimum hight is 185cm.

I know he is 6, i wrote that. You can see at the photo, his minimum hight is 185cm.
there is no way his face is 6psl though if you go by reddit scale that adds 3~ points then sure

there is no way his face is 6psl though if you go by reddit scale that adds 3~ points then sure
3??? How attractive western males are? Or foids really so fucking demanding?

Foids standarts are insane yeah
It's not so high in my homeland as in west, but still I can't get a gf or even someone who finds me a little bit attractive, in US or Western Europe I will be just a big (jfl i am a manlet) joke, shit.

It's not so high in my homeland as in west, but still I can't get a gf or even someone who finds me a little bit attractive, in US or Western Europe I will be just a big (jfl i am a manlet) joke, shit.
Western values are coming to russia too, im from EE and while it was late 10~ years its already here its just matter of time now.

How tall are you?

Western values are coming to russia too, im from EE and while it was late 10~ years its already here its just matter of time now.

How tall are you?
Well I'm not in russia, but still I can see normies and unattractive people with very attractive foids. It's maybe because a big part of foids in EE are attractive. I'm 170cm or 5'7".

tbh around my looksmatch, we both have tall chin, he's lower bf (straight up has hollow cheeks so he can't be incel), I browridge mog him into oblivion (going off of his eyebrows), and he symmetry mogs me. I have an average psl rating of 4.5 from lookism so I'd say he's around the same (same face shape as well).

Well I'm not in russia, but still I can see normies and unattractive people with very attractive foids. It's maybe because a big part of foids in EE are attractive. I'm 170cm or 5'7".
where are you from?

gigamogs me, he has good hairline, agemogs me hard and has low inhib for posting it online he just need new haircut

I don't know how tall he is, but his face looks closer to low-tier normie than incel.

He's white, I'm a curry ogrecel. Yes he mogs me :feelsbadman:

To oblivion. Facemogs me, hairmogs me, whitemogs me, eyemogs me, agemogs me, skinmogs me, etc.

good hair, just cut in a less autistic way

he looks like a pussy but also has that type of face that females want, can't really describe it, not surprised he had a gf

Of course he’s a loser, he’s wearing a WWE wrestling T-shirt of a female wrestler JFL!

He’s probably a 5 if he gets a haircut.