Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does he mog you? [SERIOUS]

Does this human mog you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
BBC halo. Mogs me to oblivion and back.

Facially/racially, yeah i mog him. But i also bet he has fully functioning intestines and is able to use his anus instead of shitting in a bag like some fucking mutant abomination.

Facially/racially, yeah i mog him. But i also bet he has fully functioning intestines and is able to use his anus instead of shitting in a bag like some fucking mutant abomination.
Wtf?

Wanna know whats fucking brutal?

This chad has the same condition as you and is getting love comments from females talking about how gorgeous he is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Y002IcMpE

Yeah i saw similar story with a literal male model just fucking lol

Maybe this is just cope, but wouldnt they virtue signal and say the same shit for an ugly guy anyway? Idk i can never tell when whores speak truth anymore

jfl at fakecels voting no

I seriously can't tell. Blacks look so different it's hard to compare. He probably does though

See my rank. Google ileostomy bag if you want to see how fucked i am
Now that's an incel trait if I have ever seen one. So sorry. Life fucks people in more than one way. Being an incel would be the least of your problems.

Yeah i saw similar story with a literal male model just fucking lol

Maybe this is just cope, but wouldnt they virtue signal and say the same shit for an ugly guy anyway? Idk i can never tell when whores speak truth anymore
They would for sure. But if he was ugly they wouldn't be calling him gorgeous. They would just be saying how terrible it is, and how they wish they could help him.

They would for sure. But if he was ugly they wouldn't be calling him gorgeous. They would just be saying how terrible it is, and how they wish they could help him.
Ah good point, brutal indeed. And yeah i havent event gotten to the point where the bag would be an issue anyway. :feelsrope:
Now that's an incel trait if I have ever seen one. So sorry. Life fucks people in more than one way. Being an incel would be the least of your problems.

Thanks for your condolences. Honestly the bag itself wouldnt be an issue if it wasnt objectively unattractive. It doesnt hurt or smell or anything, but the aesthetics and strangeness alone is massive hit to smv.

Loneliness, social shaming, and normie gaslighting/dissonance is more painful than any physical illness. I was shitting blood 24/7 and in constant abdominal pain for months, but even then i wasnt suicidal. That only happened when i got to college jfl

Last edited: