Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does having brown hair count as being aryan

3uxp

Captain
★★
Is it considered as 'light' as blonde hair or light eyes ?

I don't think so. Führer ordered to eliminate only jews,slavs gypsies etc in my country, he wanted to germanize the rest of us even tho we're mostly brown haired people.

Oi. No Germanizing m’Eire. Leave the drunk angry redheads alone.

It's over for me then literally 0 facial features to identify myself as white i only have albino skin

Anything is better than frizzy black hair.

If you dyed your hair blonde would you look aryan?

My eyes would still be a problem they're dark gray.
Then im not sure, if you want too look aryan you could get colored contacts.

into the gas chamber with yuou

Brown hair and eyes mean you're not pure Nordic/Germanic, but w/e in my opinion. Southern Europeans are not inferior to northern ones.

Brown hair and eyes mean you're not pure Nordic/Germanic, but w/e in my opinion. Southern Europeans are not inferior to northern ones.
bullshit. we northeast brown eyed/haired people had our SS legion. Even Führer himself wasn't blond haired.

bullshit. we northeast brown eyed/haired people had our SS legion. Even Führer himself wasn't blond haired.
According to Varg Vikernes all non-light eyed and haired people have some kind of non "Aryan" mix.

I cared a lot about Aryanity when I was younger, but now I don't give a damn. Germany, Sweden and other Western European countries will be lucky if white natives with brown hair and eyes are the majority there in some decades, because if things keep going like they are now, Muslims will be.

According to Varg Vikernes all non-light eyed and haired people have some kind of non "Aryan" mix.

I cared a lot about Aryanity when I was younger, but now I don't give a damn. Germany, Sweden and other Western European countries will be lucky if white natives with brown hair and eyes are the majority there in some decades, because if things keep going like they are now, Muslims will be.
No. It's all about facial features.

Yes I'd rather have slavs taking over than muslims.

No. It's all about facial features.
iwanttobayleef.jpg

If it's only about the facial features then I'm Aryan for sure. An ugly Aryan, but an Aryan nevertheless. I don't have any non white feature on my face whatsoever.

Yes I'd rather have slavs taking over than muslims.
Bosnians would be even better. Slavs + Muslims.

You are probably thinking of original Aryans which where Iranians I believe

It's over for me then literally 0 facial features to identify myself as white i only have albino skin

LMAO, same OP, were basically black but get bundled up with whites even though we reap no benefits from "being white" JFL

Index

Can i pass as aryan with this eye color ?

The whole aryan thing is a huge cope.