Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does having an online girlfriend count as ascension?

D

DefeatedIncel

Retardcel
★★★
Online girlfriend from abroad or somewhere close but you two haven't met each other in real life? I see some people coping that an online girlfriend counts as ascension but I think it's bullshit especially if you two have never video called each other.

Have you ever had a foid being interested in you, at least online? If so, do you count it as ascension or not? I personally don't.

Depends on if she has seen your face or not

If you had esex with her then yeah.

It's not ascension but you're probably a fakecel

Define it more closely. When is an e-gf, an e-gf?

No face shown = another orbiter in her collection, stop coping
Face shown = another orbiter in her collection, but you're a fakecel since she didn't immediately report and block you

it's ascension into the realm of transcendental cringe

Online girlfriend from abroad or somewhere close but you two haven't met each other in real life? I see some people coping that an online girlfriend counts as ascension but I think it's bullshit especially if you two have never video called each other.

Have you ever had a foid being interested in you, at least online? If so, do you count it as ascension or not? I personally don't.
no

but its something...

Meet her asap and maybe u can ascend.

Though I was in the privillaged position 5 years ago I witness this play out in University. Some woman from my course met her online friend of 15 years in person he came from Germany or some shit and when they met up he was a low-tier-normie also autistic asf and mentally ill like me, I even saw him in person with her because she brought him to university while I was eating I saw them talk and then I heard through the rumour phone that he tried to fuck her and she basically rejected him and send him back to germany brutal..

She wanted to friends him JFL imagine friendzoning some dude for 15 years :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Holy shit brutal