Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does hating foids (too much) make you volcel?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
This thread might seem cucked and I might miss something here, but pls bare with me.

Hating foids is based and justified, but:

I see people around here, who hate foids so much, they almost want to see them dead.
Doesn't that defy the whole point of being an incel? After all: "Incel - Person who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one"
Some around here post such extreme levels of foid hate, that it almost seems like they aren't even interested in them anymore, which in consequence would make them volcel, not incel.

Am I missing something? Am I stupid?

For me, I hate everything about the behavior of modern day roasties and thots, they're disgusting and despicable, but at the same time, I still would like to have a relationship with a girl. I see it like having a puppy. Yes, it shits on the floor, pisses in your bed, makes noises at night that won't let you sleep, is stupid and dirty, but it just needs some training and discipline. It's also very cute and the cuddling sessions make up for it.
To be honest, it's not fully their fault that they're entitled bitches, it's also the fault of society, mainstream media, weak minded men (simps) and big pharma pouring estrogen in our drinking water.

In short:
Does hating foids to a point where you aren't even interested in them anymore make you volcel?
Is this maybe not chadcels.is, but rather volcels.is?

No because no matter if we hate or not we will still be rejected

Technically we include locationcels, which could be considered volcels. The success rate for dating is low. We know this, otherwise this forum wouldn't exist.

its not hard , we hate the hpergamous behaviour of foids but we are heterosexuals

You're only volcel if you aren't attracted to them, an incel can hate foids but love their bodies.

hummm, actually interesting..... So you can hate women so much you don't want anything to do with them with only fuels inceldom and the only way to escape inceldom is to engage a women. So I guess yes? It make you more likely than not a volcel. But it's not as simple.

it's pointless. hate on the ppl that hate you

I get what u r saying. Kind of lik a doctor who kills his patients cuz their intense chronic pain, they cease seeking to preserve life but are acting with strong sympathy in mind. They hate so much they want them gone, but maybe not vol, think id say mgtow

You generally come to hate foids after learning that their ridiculous standards caused your inceldom
Yep. They cause hate.

This thread might seem cucked and I might miss something here, but pls bare with me.

I see people around here, who hate foids so much, they almost want to see them dead.
Doesn't that defy the whole point of being an incel? After all: "Incel - Person who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one"
Some around here post such extreme levels of foid hate, that it almost seems like they aren't even interested in them anymore, which in consequence would make them volcel, not incel.

Am I missing something? Am I stupid?

For me, I hate everything about the behavior of modern day roasties and thots, they're disgusting and despicable, but at the same time, I still would like to have a relationship with a girl. I see it like having a puppy. Yes, it shits on the floor, pisses in your bed, makes noises at night that won't let you sleep, is stupid and dirty, but it just needs some training and discipline. It's also very cute and the cuddling sessions make up for it.
To be honest, it's not fully their fault that they're entitled bitches, it's also the fault of society, mainstream media, weak minded men (simps) and big pharma pouring estrogen in our drinking water.

In short:
Does hating foids to a point where you aren't even interested in them anymore make you volcel?
Is this maybe not chadcels.is, but rather volcels.is?
i agree with you.

We need to see women not as devils, but as objects to consume.

I am happy if they die because I don't have any hope of ever ascending. The less foids, the better

We hate them because of their human nature and behavior that they put on with us.
You can say it is a biological curse that we are forced to be sexually attracted to them otherwise I would have been an asexual

Does hating foids (too much) make you volcel?​

No: you can't necessarily control emotions, they might be influenced but are generally considered to be INvoluntary reactions.

You love/hate as a result of your opinions but don't really choose how you react to opinions you hold.

You don't even really choose what opinions you hold TBH, you can just sort of semi-choose how to steer how you reflect upon them and maybe they change as a result of reflection.

When they get to a 'just die' I think that's more "the odds of getting w/ one seem so low that I'd rather focus on denying that happiness to others" I guess?

You can't hate someone you're completely disinterested in.
If you mean sexual interest: pretty sure it's the root of why the hate.
Kind of like sexual interest is at the root of hating chad, but because of him being competition instead of objective.
Either way you hate a person whose presence or choices deprive you of companionship.

we hate women because we know it's over, there is no sense in even trying anymore

We're only volcels if foids throw themselves at us and we still don't date them out of hate. Hating is much more attractive than simping and yet we still don't get any indicators of interest from toilets.

No because no matter if we hate or not we will still be rejected
You're only volcel if you aren't attracted to them, an incel can hate foids but love their bodies.