Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does "gypsy" means half indian/half white ?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i used to think that gypsies are just people who live in some tribes and travel a lot.

but now i heard some people saying that gypsy means half white/half indian
I didn't understand who I was, but I knew I wasn't white.' | Short Docs
Mummy, am I white?' What I've learned from raising biracial children
It's a wonderful, mixed-up world

kids look like a lighter version of a currycel of currywhore. almost no real difference

They're mutts from North India who travelled to Europe. They have white ancestry from intermixing over the years. :feelsokman:

They were from a stock of low caste in India itself when they migrated, they were locally known as Banjaras literally meaning nomad only, used to perform in fairs and festivals some small magic shows , and involved in petty thefts even in Curryland itself...

They were from a stock of low caste in India itself when they migrated, they were locally known as Banjaras literally meaning nomad only, used to perform in fairs and festivals some small magic shows , and involved in petty thefts even in Curryland itself...
400 years later they live in europe and are still nomads.
They are known for theft, prostitution and other criminal activities.

@Mecoja

They're mutts from North India who travelled to Europe. They have white ancestry from intermixing over the years. :feelsokman:
most gypsies arent mixed, they are bery tribalstic here from what i see and never mix, some are indeed mixed

@Mecoja

most gypsies arent mixed, they are bery tribalstic here from what i see and never mix, some are indeed mixed
In many whore houses are working gypsys to fuck.

400 years later they live in europe and are still nomads.
They are known for theft, prostitution and other criminal activities.
They are a nuisance to the host i can agree on that, but they don't have much IQ to exploit and manipulate large eco systems like the Kikes have

@Mecoja

Mixing usually happened somewhere in the past, due to interbreeding those genes got passed down. We basically became a mutt race of our own. Every ancestry video i saw we mostly have 30-40% south asian dna, rest is mostly middle eastern and European, mostly Greek and Slavic, it varies depending on the region. Language is the most similar to indian, still very different. I can recognize few words loosely from Indian but it would be impossible to understand anything.

Mixing usually happened somewhere in the past, due to interbreeding those genes got passed down. We basically became a mutt race of our own. Every ancestry video i saw we mostly have 30-40% south asian dna, rest is mostly middle eastern and European, mostly Greek and Slavic, it varies depending on the region. Language is the most similar to indian, still very different. I can recognize few words loosely from Indian but it would be impossible to understand anything.
are you indian?

i don't know why i always assume that you're mixed tbh.

you gypsy:feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsping::lasereyes:????

Gypsys have been in Europe for hundreds of years and they still have their rubbish culture and language.
They speak Romanis and are said to be quite similar to Indian.
All just scammers and are never honest.
They lie, steal, cheat and usually only stay in their clan.
Most of the time they live in the dirt and some homeless people live better...

are you indian?

i don't know why i always assume that you're mixed tbh.
Gypsy from Serbia. Lookswise i kinda look indian. God knows whos dna i all have. My second cousin (100% gipsy) did ancestry dna and he contains more variety of dna than UN.

Gypsy from Serbia. Lookswise i kinda look indian. God knows whos dna i all have. My second cousin (100% gipsy) did ancestry dna and he contains more variety of dna than UN.
why do you live so shitty?
Why don't you conform?
Why are you still living in the dirt?
do you speak romani?
Why do you like to lie and scam so much?

why do you live so shitty?
Why don't you conform?
Why are you still living in the dirt?
do you speak romani?
Why do you like to lie and scam so much?
Fuck of, you dont know anything about me or how i live. You think society sees you any better than me? Or that youre any more part of it?

Fuck of, you dont know anything about me or how i live. You think society sees you any better than me? Or that youre any more part of it?
I don't mean you but gypys in general.

Genocide all Gypsies

@Luzifer @PolskiKartofel @Whitefeminineboy

do gypsys always want to live in dirt?
Everywhere they live looks like a garbage dump.

Isn't it easy af to ascend as a Roma? I've heard you can literally buy foids jfl
If youre either tall fuckboy or richfag living in the west yes, if not its over. Newer generations are more liberal, they cheat, divorce, everyone dont expect girl to be a virgin anymore, foids work, go to school, many single moms. Its fucked up.

do gypsys always want to live in dirt?
Everywhere they live looks like a garbage dump.
Its probably integrated into dna not to be bothered by the dirt and to value freedom over order.

If youre either tall fuckboy or richfag living in the west yes, if not its over. Newer generations are more liberal, they cheat, divorce, everyone dont expect girl to be a virgin anymore, foids work, go to school, many single moms. Its fucked up.
Lie! The gypsies I have seen still live as nomads and beg on the streets all day long and pretend to be seriously ill.
They're just scamming and stuff like that. Most of the time they still live in their tribe or clan.

tag some other gypsies here

Genocide all Gypsies

@Luzifer @PolskiKartofel @Whitefeminineboy
Go ahead lol, you think sucking hitlers dick makes you any more superior?

Dude what do you want? Where i live half of the gypsies live in the streets and most if not all since metal tradings gone to shit work in corn fields and fruit plantations.

Dude what do you want? Where i live half of the gypsies live in the streets and most if not all since metal tradings gone to shit work in corn fields and fruit plantations.
i heard they have a religion or mythology that says they should always be nomadic and steal shit if that's what it takes but i haven't exactly researched this shit.

i heard they have a religion or mythology that says they should always be nomadic and steal shit if that's what it takes but i haven't exactly researched this shit.
they never change...

gypsies are kinda like Brown Amish in that despite being poor they are a lot more fertile and vigorous than the deteriorating and self-extincting host population

gypsies are kinda like Brown Amish in that despite being poor they are a lot more fertile and vigorous than the deteriorating and self-extincting host population
amish are religious, hardworking and honest people because they fear jesus.
They are very faithful to the Bible

Religions, traditions and mythologies are long forgotten. The one that live in the campments choose so to work easier with secondary materials and recycling., you cant drag home tons of garbage if you live in the normal streets. Great majority is poor and uneducated raised by poor and uneducated. The one involved in organized prostitution and begging are criminals, thank God in my city there arent like those. There are some petty criminals who steal metals and some even food.

Lie! The gypsies I have seen still live as nomads and beg on the streets all day long and pretend to be seriously ill.
They're just scamming and stuff like that. Most of the time they still live in their tribe or clan.
Where do you even live to find this many gypsies

amish are religious, hardworking and honest people because they fear jesus.
They are very faithful to the Bible
Guess who makes the 90 percent of the churchgoers in our local evangelist church? You act like you know everything because you saw few people on the streets.

Religions, traditions and mythologies are long forgotten. The one that live in the campments choose so to work easier with secondary materials and recycling., you cant drag home tons of garbage if you live in the normal streets. Great majority is poor and uneducated raised by poor and uneducated. The one involved in organized prostitution and begging are criminals, thank God in my city there arent like those. There are some petty criminals who steal metals and some even food.
but why?
Why are almost all gypsys the same?
Why are they prostituting themselves?
Why are they stealing?
Why don't you go to school and work like everyone else?
gybsys prefer to beg on the street instead of going to normal work?
WTF

Guess who makes the 90 percent of the churchgoers in our local evangelist church? You act like you know everything because you saw few people on the streets.
I have never seen gypsys behave differently.
All the ones I've seen so far show this behavior

but why?
Why are almost all gypsys the same?
Why are they prostituting themselves?
Why are they stealing?
Why don't you go to school and work like everyone else?
gybsys prefer to beg on the street instead of going to normal work?
WTF
If i knew i would solve all the problems that the world has. You decide, its either programmed into DNA as survival mechanism of our ancestors or its the poverty/ cycle. And not all gypsies are like that and many other poor people do the same. Poor or minority-low life, theres no escaping from that.

I have never seen gypsys behave differently.
All the ones I've seen so far show this behavior
You havent seen enough. You see 10 people on the streets and think millions are like that.

You havent seen enough. You see 10 people on the streets and think millions are like that.
I see this bunch sitting around at the train station every day and begging...
In the big cities, they also sleep outside.
Unfortunately I've seen way too many...