Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does growing a beard make positive change in your looks?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Because I don't think so. Yes, some men look good with beards, but they already look good to begin with, so a beard does not make any difference. What do you think?

That depends. If you bushy beard, it is horrible but if you have dense beard, it can hide your chin and weak jawline.

Because I don't think so. Yes, some men look good with beards, but they already look good to begin with, so a beard does not make any difference. What do you think?
Depends on your beard genetics. Patchy beards look like shit. A beard that isn't thick enough looks like shit. A beard that only grows in certain places (like neck beards) are shit.

If you have a great lower third a beard can actually lower your smv because it'll soften it or make you look like a fraud trying to cover up a weak lower third.

Beards CAN increase your smv a bit if you have great beard genetics and a weak lower third that you can cover up. That's the ideal scenario for a beard.

I haven’t been able to grow a beard yet :feelscry:

Not if it's grey. If your beard is greying, clean shaven is for you. Unless you wanna hand out Werthers Originals for the rest of your life. And some dudes are into that.

I haven’t been able to grow a beard yet :feelscry:
You can try minoxidil. It's cheap and it improves your beard a bit.

But it can also fuck with your skin collagen and make you look older.

My beard is not great, but I was khhhv before I grew a beard and shaved my head, so if u are khhhv (and I think from the survey around 1 in 5 people here are) then u should try it OP

Women don’t find beards attractive. They usually mess with the visibility of your jawline and lower third. I don’t know why males even have beards tbh.

For me, yes. My lower third is infant tier, my beard covers it all up and adds like 3 points to my looks. I would have never been able to cope with life if I couldn’t grow a beard, and would have roped.

Good beard genetics is another thing I don't have. I can't even hide my ugliness that way.

Not if it's grey. If your beard is greying, clean shaven is for you. Unless you wanna hand out Werthers Originals for the rest of your life. And some dudes are into that.
Even my beard is starting to have grey hairs, it's utterly over.

3ugyiu7qbbt21

I legit looked like this when a had a beard I let grow for 2 years.

I don’t look good with a beard.
It also gets very dirty and it’s annoying to manage.

I have one because it hides my lack of jawline and chin. In fact if you go to a good barber he can shape it into a strong chad jaw shape for you.

It can make average men look slightly better (if they take care of it)

Chads actually look better without it

For me, yes. My lower third is infant tier, my beard covers it all up and adds like 3 points to my looks. I would have never been able to cope with life if I couldn’t grow a beard, and would have roped.
exactly .
Thank God minoxidil helped me grow a beard or i would have been babyfaced forevr -

Women don’t find beards attractive. They usually mess with the visibility of your jawline and lower third. I don’t know why males even have beards tbh.
Not all. Some are actually into it and I can confirm. Some girls in my class actually like guys with beards than those without. Chad only, of course, but for them Chad with a beard wins over one without.

Hides my recessed chin but not my crap jawline.

It all depends. I'm a shavedhead-cel and I think a beard looks better with a shaved head than clean shaven.

I can grow a full beard but past a few weeks it just gets too bushy and looks bad so I trim or shave it at that point. Recently a fucking bald spot has appeared as well on the side of my face so I need a few weeks growth so it doesn't show but a few weeks growth and it's too bushy, so I can't win either way. Even clean shaven you can see it because I have the 5 oclock shadow. Another SMV point lost.

It essentially depends on genetics (how full your facial hair growth looks) and how well you maintain it. I've had a beard for years, and I think I look better with a neat, well-groomed, short beard than clean shaven, but I'm sure I would look better clean shaven than with a long, unkempt beard. I try to keep it short and well-groomed.

Thank God for men growing beards. Makes me feel less mogged. Beard makes dudes look uglier

Sometimes, it depends if you can grow a good beard or not.
Also beards are just cope, chads look good with beards but they will always look better without one

When you can’t grow a beard anyway
:feelsrope:

Do foids generally find a natural full (ei continuous with the sideburns) beard attractive? Like the submariner style?

Do foids generally find a natural full (ei continuous with the sideburns) beard attractive? Like the submariner style?
has be trimmed unless your going for the Lumber Jack bread thing and look

it does if you are a chincel and have good beard genetics

I've tried, it just looks like pubes glued to my face. High T enough to go bald, not high T enough to grow a proper masculine beard. Hoping as I get older it just works.

My beard is thick and covers my weak chin, but it also makes me look more ethnic.

Some gays are into beards. You might attract a gay or two.