Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does getting a jaw implant work well?

BiggieTall

BiggieTall

Banned
-
Or is it a bit pointless?

3xor77irxv601.jpg

Last edited:
obviously it works and isn't pointless if you have a narrow jaw

obviously it works and isn't pointless if you have a narrow jaw

What kind of difference would I see in my results with women what % increase in would would it be in attractiveness? (from an average chin and jawline)

10% 20? 30? 5?

question for a plastic surgeon.

question for a plastic surgeon.
that's like asking a salesman for advice on whatever he is selling lol
jaw or chin rather, I suppose my jaw is pretty good my chin is a little pointy tho maybe it wouldn't make much difefrence

Last edited:
What kind of difference would I see in my results with women what % increase in would would it be in attractiveness? (from an average chin and jawline)

10% 20? 30? 5?
We're talking about a jaw implant, which will do nothing for your chin, mandible angle/length or jawline apart from what it's meant for, which is to make it wider. The difference it would make depends on how narrow your jaw currently is.

We're talking about a jaw implant, which will do nothing for your chin, mandible angle/length or jawline apart from what it's meant for, which is to make it wider. The difference it would make depends on how narrow your jaw currently is.

Ok my jaw is medium my chin is pointy so I would just get a small boost to the jaw to make it strong looking, and a more significant boost to the chin to have better looks overall. What % would that increase me by if any?

I can get the same effect already with my beard but it would be with plastic instead.

So I have a di caprio sized jaw and chin and it would be a boost to an almost brad pitt sized chin and jaw

Last edited:

10% 20? 30? 5?
With women you need to at least be 90th percentile for them to find you attractive

Ok my jaw is medium my chin is pointy so I would just get a small boost to the jaw to make it strong looking, and a more significant boost to the chin to have better looks overall. What % would that increase me by if any
jaw and chin implants to go from narrow jaw & pointy chin to wide jaw & square chin can easily boost you by a point

jaw and chin implants to go from narrow jaw & pointy chin to wide jaw & square chin can easily boost you by a point
thanks brother thanks bros

not sure if im willing to do it it does seem a very tempting thing esp as u age, hard choice

u also have to get a good surgeon/place otherwise ull look like a plastic fool/ monster

Anyone know roughly how much it would cost? Even just a ballpark figure.

Anyone know roughly how much it would cost? Even just a ballpark figure.
After all my calculations, I've determined it's...
too much money