Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does gen alpha actually listen to this trash

No, probably not. It's usually satire stuff that zoomers listen to.

when Im sad about not being born 10-20 years earlier than I am in order to experience less shitty world and less shitty culture at mature age, I cope "at least I'm not gen alpha"

It's almost always with the autotune..

when Im sad about not being born 10-20 years earlier than I am in order to experience less shitty world and less shitty culture at mature age, I cope "at least I'm not gen alpha"
This, Man at least the 2000s were a pretty good decade (Besides 2008-10).

My ears need cleansing

I could barely listen to this for 2 seconds no joke

Millenials were the last generation to experience pop-culture and politics in a way that was cohesive and unified. They cannot comprehend small pockets of Gen Z or Gen Alpha finding humor through extreme irony in a way that would make it hard for normcattle to relate to.

They cannot comprehend the idea of small pockets of the internet / media existing solely for subgroups in the generation.

The moral outrage over shit like skibidi toilet and shit like this is from outdated millenials who shit on younger generations to feel more relevant

>An inbetween Gen Zer and Millenial who was raised as a millenial but experienced a Gen Z world at adolescence

No, Will Ferrall wasn't that funny, the Office sucks dick, Friends wasn't that funny, and the sexy nerd man was a myth to get gullible retards into stem careers.

Total Alpher Death.

I’m not going to listen to this, I’m suicidal enough already.

Probably some of them

I wouldn't doubt it. The single biggest mistake sex havers are making is having children, we should be extinct.

Generation Alpha.

I hope they don't succeed at life.
I hope they have nothing to eat.
I hope alpha boys grow up in an environment without girls. They will look around, there's no girls around, nothing, they will be forced to endure this, until they explode.
I hope alpha boys be forced to be raised, grow and live in a neighborhood with zero females.
I hope alpha boys start balding at the age of 16.
I hope alpha boys get STUCK in a comedic short height, and never grow more than that.
I hope alpha boys get senselessly bullied in school.
I hope everything goes bad in their lives.
I hope their lives become miserable.

Crazy how we went from Metallica to this shit...

Gen-Z / Alpha really are fags.

Sometimes I play with my 11 year old nephew and I tell him to make Chad's face and he makes the meme face perfectly jfl

Of course the bp thoughts are in my head when I see him do that, but I will never tell him anything.

Rather listen to this than swift or ariana or Beyonce or any mainstream singer

They cannot comprehend small pockets of Gen Z or Gen Alpha finding humor through extreme irony in a way that would make it hard for normcattle to relate to.

They cannot comprehend the idea of small pockets of the internet / media existing solely for subgroups in the generation.
Dude shut the fuck up surreal memes have been a thing since the mid 2010s and lul so randum faggot memes since the mid 2000s. these retards think they invented everything. nothing new under the sun

Dude shut the fuck up surreal memes have been a thing since the mid 2010s and lul so randum faggot memes since the mid 2000s. these retards think they invented everything. nothing new under the sun
Take your back pain pills cramps, no one likes old people

No. We listen to nettspend