Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does faggotry turn them into lowIQ or lowIQ turn them into faggots? Damn ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL @ this faggot.

Screen Shot 2019 11 21 at 124254 AM

Screen Shot 2019 11 21 at 124316 AM

Screen Shot 2019 11 21 at 124337 AM

Damn. Unbelievable.

high IQ

Idk man I think its the latter

Is this on an incel sub too?

Honestly the incel rapture must happen and all incels must escape reddit asap and become truly blackpilled

high IQ

Idk man I think its the latter

Is this on an incel sub too?

Honestly the incel rapture must happen and all incels must escape reddit asap and become truly blackpilled

Yea, /r/askanincel

I couldn't care less about gays

I just want pussy man , quality pussy

Gaycels are volcel, and saying you lost your virginity as a fag is such a cope for you not being attractive to female, it doesnt count if it is a dude

Gaycels are volcel, and saying you lost your virginity as a fag is such a cope for you not being attractive to female, it doesnt count if it is a dude

gay == delusional coping incels somehow convinced themselves that getting fucked in their butt-holes by other incels is a form of ascension

I just stopped in to say I hate all faggots who were ever born and I also hate all LGBT people

Fags just want an excuse to not admit they have a mental illness, they are delusional.

Anyways I don't really care for them, I don't think they affect my relationship to foids in the slightest, just irrelevant retards.

I just stopped in to say I hate all faggots who were ever born and I also hate all LGBT people

There are some legit congenital trannies, who are fucked genetically. They are born with mixed genitals. I don't actually hate them.

But the problem with these trannies that they are extreme level of hypersexual to the point of becoming mentally ill.

Yea we understand you are a mix of man and woman, but why do you need to act horny all the time?

Don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back