Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does Everyone in Life get Humbled or is it Cope?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Does everyone in life get put in their chair? Do Stacies ever learn what it's like to be all alone with no one caring about you? Do Chads ever learn what it's like to get rejected and hated by women? I suppose there might be different ways to get humbled, or is it grade A copium?

Does everyone in life get put in their chair? Do Stacies ever learn what it's like to be all alone with no one caring about you? Do Chads ever learn what it's like to get rejected and hated by women? I suppose there might be different ways to get humbled, or is it grade A copium?
Chads and stacies almost NEVER get humbled

The opposite is true.

It's a question of mentality. You can only be humbled if you consider yourself to be. There's people out there that no matter what happens always get back up and go back to doing whatever. It might be a narcissist trait

Mog or be mogged world.

All will face judgment. When stacy grows old with age and her looks diminish, how will she cope? She has never had to before. Same with Chad. Justice is in death as well.

All will face judgment. When stacy grows old with age and her looks diminish, how will she cope? She has never had to before. Same with Chad. Justice is in death as well.
I agree heavily with this. God will put everyone in their chair. For us though we've been put in our chair for a long time and for a while.

I agree heavily with this. God will put everyone in their chair. For us though we've been put in our chair for a long time and for a while.
We will be rewarded greatly for our suffering