Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does everyone here attend a high ranking university?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
i'm i correct in assuming everyone who studies here attends a high ranking college/uni?

i'm probably the only hopeless subhuman that studies at a shit tier uni jfl

5th in my country, but I didn't like the top 4, they had a really toxic atmosphere. The 1st ranking one was full of hyper competitive asians when I went to see it.

My university even has a special program for autists like me, it makes having no friends in classes easier.

5th in my country, but I didn't like the top 4, they had a really toxic atmosphere. The 1st ranking one was full of hyper competitive asians when I went to see it.

My university even has a special program for autists like me, it makes having no friends in classes easier.
god damn, i knew it. tbh I only study at this shit uni (it isn't too bad) because i'm lazy and it's close to me

what do you study if you don't mind answering?
Why would you assume that?
because most people here are autists

I go to a university that is ranked 10th-22nd on national rankings and 6th-18th on world rankings, depending on which one you look at.

god damn, i knew it. tbh I only study at this shit uni (it isn't too bad) because i'm lazy and it's close to me

what do you study if you don't mind answering?
I'm in mech engineering because I'm good at visualizing things. In terms of engineering, I think that the ranking of your university doesn't actually matter that much, unless you can get a co-op placement (higher ranking universities have more placement slots). One engineering degree is pretty much the same as another if it's an accredited university. Companies don't really care that much where you studied at, but if you had a co-op placement you're basically guaranteed a job right after graduating.

I did. Its a liberal shithole that made me feel even more isolated

why even go to uni when you are a subhuman

No. I wageslave at a warehouse.

I go to the best in my country, but I live in a thirld world shithole

My uni is within top 250-300 global

It’s in the top 50 in the US. I’m not sure I want to get anymore specific about ranges since I’ve posted plenty of stuff about my general location. I just took the ACT a bunch of times and improved on the stuff I sucked in each time. Im pretty sure my score was also super scored on top of that. I don’t feel smart and most people here are smart but not off the charts

i'm i correct in assuming everyone who studies here attends a high ranking college/uni?

i'm probably the only hopeless subhuman that studies at a shit tier uni jfl
My college is mid tier

Uni is for people with rich or middle class families. My family is worthless trash so I don't go to uni.

It’s in the top 50 in the US. I’m not sure I want to get anymore specific about ranges since I’ve posted plenty of stuff about my general location. I just took the ACT a bunch of times and improved on the stuff I sucked in each time. Im pretty sure my score was also super scored on top of that. I don’t feel smart and most people here are smart but not off the charts
Same mines top 50 but not like top ten.

Below average state university. Didn't really apply anywhere else. I probably would have fit in better at a higher tier school where there are less "bros" around but I'm not that smart either

you're fakecel if you don't drop out

I did my undergrad at a top 25 uni. However I got IQ mogged by everyone there so I had shit grades and I’m now in law school and I’m at a very low ranking one.

I go to a university that is ranked 10th-22nd on national rankings and 6th-18th on world rankings, depending on which one you look at.
same here

Why on Earth would you assume that? You realize even if incels were somehow intelligent, depression isolation and neglect absolutely corrodes your intelligence over the years?

Probably shit tier uni