Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does everyone have a hateful experience with thugmaxxed minorities. They just pretend not to hate them for virtue signalling?

?

• yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • no people are genuinely PC

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • no most people are sheltered

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Blacks were I live always have a puss on their face and keep meanmogging for no reason also they are LOUD as fuck, even louder than locals. Who are probably loud af whereever they immigrate to.

yes, with niggers and spics.

yes but most people are libtards so they're ok with it

Blacks were I live always have a puss on their face and keep meanmogging for no reason also they are LOUD as fuck, even louder than locals. Who are probably loud af whereever they immigrate to.
puss?

libtardism is worse than cancer.

puss?

libtardism is worse than cancer.
They always look mad never seen them chilling or smiling or happy when you look at them they meanmug you

Grew up around thugmaxxed spics

Black people will bully you for nothing and make you insecure for nothing.
I can sit down and they will find something to bully me for.

Why couldn't we have just enslaved the native americans.

Yung w

Me and my friends have Ni-Gi-Oh Tournaments. We should have an annual incel foid/nigger/jew/ etc. hate custom card competition.

Can't wait until China takes over and cuts all their dicks off. Then uses AI to digitally impose every basketball player as a monkey so they're a joke from hereonward for the future.

Can't wait until China takes over and cuts all their dicks off. Then uses AI to digitally impose every basketball player as a monkey so they're a joke from hereonward for the future.
They’re already jokes of society that’s why they’re always mad

They’re already jokes of society that’s why they’re always mad
Imagine building a culture around being angry and black girl sass jfl

Their parents worked hard to immigrate from their shithole and to give them a better life and they throw it away to join a gang and be tough. And it hurts the rep of normal ethnics

Disgusting

Yes. Well, just search for "baile funk" on yt. Those are the braziliam thugmaxxed.

Their parents worked hard to immigrate from their shithole and to give them a better life and they throw it away to join a gang and be tough. And it hurts the rep of normal ethnics

Disgusting
why would they do that

It depends a lot on where someone grew up. Gated communities and private schools exist.

It depends a lot on where someone grew up. Gated communities and private schools exist.
Does it? If they’re that sheltered they’ll have a secret softie visceral reaction. But they’re not in their reality often so virtue signalling will be easier