Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Does every country have disgusting and useless vice presidents? Tim Walz is a self-hating moron: “tacos, music, and the future of America”

How long into the interview could you make it before not watching it?

• I watched the whole thing, kek, white guys like tacos also.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I watched a minute of it at least. What a pair of inbred morons.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I didn’t watch a second of it. To hell with those two idiots.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When that niggress mentioned listening to the music of Prince, I almost quit watching. She’s not even black, she is half-Jamaican/half-Tamil Indian.

Every jewed country does

Harris/Walz 666

Tbh I didn't know much about Kamala and the more I hear her talk the more convinced I am that she doesn't know anything she's talking about. The jooz probably already decided that Trump should win and that they're going to attack Iran with Israhell

She will win anyway because she is a foid and will become the first foid president of the United States.

She will win anyway because she is a foid and will become the first foid president of the United States.
She has collected more campaign donations than Trump, and she is still younger.

Coach - you took over a losing American football team, they won one game your first season. TWO years later the team improved - because, bad players graduated and better players reached high school.

yea trump is barely even running against her at this point, he's crushing on her even though she's an ugly sheboon

just goes to show how much foid SMV has been inflated in modern society

and the terrible consequences of it

yea trump is barely even running against her at this point, he's crushing on her even though she's an ugly sheboon

just goes to show how much foid SMV has been inflated in modern society

and the terrible consequences of it
Yes, victory is for the sake of gender and progress, so that the United States has a foid president, since there has already been a black president.

Yes, victory is for the sake of gender and progress, so that the United States has a foid president, since there has already been a black president.
tbh it's a great set-up for the jews, if she gets elected then she'll still have the chance to run as incumbent in '28, giving them lots of time to prepare the nation for the first tranny president, first gay latino president, first president that identifies with every letter of LGBTQ, etc.

tbh it's a great set-up for the jews, if she gets elected then she'll still have the chance to run as incumbent in '28, giving them lots of time to prepare the nation for the first tranny president, first gay latino president, first president that identifies with every letter of LGBTQ, etc.
Yes, first black, then foid, then LGBT.

Based poll, dumb candidates.

Based poll, dumb candidates.
America is doomed if either wins the election so just grab some popcorn and enjoy the chaos to come, the rise of us incels and the fall of society is nearly upon us. :feelscomfy:

I watched the whole thing - cringe as fuck, Tim Walz has white eyebrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back