Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does ER even have a reason to kill

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
Is it just because of his narcissistic vengeance or does he want incels to have an antagonistic fame.

to cause mourning, grief and sorrow

mental illness + shit environment + shit father + rage = recipe for disaster. indiscriminate killings achieve nothing but because of the factors mentioned he wasn't sane.

Rejection, bullying, ostraciazion

mental illness + shit environment + shit father + rage = recipe for disaster. indiscriminate killings achieve nothing but because of the factors mentioned he wasn't sane.
Perfectly said

Is it just because of his narcissistic vengeance or does he want incels to have an antagonistic fame.
He was a locationcel.

He grew up in a rich semi-famous family, not really famous but close enough to the point he could mingle and see some higher players in this world and get a taste for it (very cruel) so he always chased that high thinking he deserved it. He was extremely narcissistic and arrogant and unable to see his true value in this world. The whole supreme gentlemen meme and shit, his standards were just insane, he is the physical manifestation of the sub8 cult.

Nigga literally moved to the MOST CHAD/STACEY INFESTED PLACE ON EARTH and got mad he couldn't be a slayer. Like nigga... Come on man.

All that said, his contribution to the blackpill is still legendary tier. Despite all his faults and the fact his ER was a semi-failure and killed a bunch of ricecel copers for no reason one still can't deny he is the pillar of BP community. The manifesto is a masterpiece and an 'awakening' call to many. He is in fact the reason I am here. I didn't know anything about this cel bs, I just knew im ugly and that its over for me but when I read his manifesto that is when I started to understand truly what was happening to me and when I started going into the rabbit hole.

ER has earned his place as a BP saint, though largely by the fact he was the first saint to spread the BP message. Also despite it all I do not condone his killings, I might hold hatred in my heart for my position in this world largely determined by luck but I would not take the life of another, there is only one life I hold lordship over and it is mine.

Last edited: