Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does dick game matter too much?

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
If chad has a somewhat small dick, would that ruin his chances with women? Does dicksize matter too much if it isn't extremely big or small?

How small are we talking?
HFF = getting a girl, dick size= keeping a girl

No but chad would get cucked by a Chad with a big dick then.

Trust me having a micro penis is everyday sui fuel. I'm 5.5 inches and it sucks so bad knowing even some incels have 7 or 8 inch dicks. These guys should be fucking girls right now.

You need a micro dick to be a truecel.

6 is the bare minimum for normies, 5ish for chad

No but chad would get cucked by a Chad with a big dick then.

Trust me having a micro penis is everyday sui fuel. I'm 5.5 inches and it sucks so bad knowing even some incels have 7 or 8 inch dicks. These guys should be fucking girls right now.

You need a micro dick to be a truecel.
Lol fuck you. 5.5 isn't even small, most girls wouldn't leave you for that.

How small are we talking?
HFF = getting a girl, dick size= keeping a girl
I'll go with 3 inches at the very smallest. Anything smaller than that is the textbook definition of a micropenis.

Lol fuck you. 5.5 isn't even small, most girls wouldn't leave you for that.
cope 5.5 inches is micro penis. It's even been proven, since there is a pic/stat which shows what size women prefer and the optimal length is 7.5 inches length and 6.5 inch girl lmao.

cope 5.5 inches is micro penis. It's even been proven, since there is a pic/stat which shows what size women prefer and the optimal length is 7.5 inches length and 6.5 inch girl lmao.
If that's true then I'm really fucked. Not that I didn't already know that.

Dick game doesnt matter if you cant even get a girl to hold your hand.

How the fuck do so many of you dudes care about your dick size? If you are in the position where you truly need to care about your dick size (that is, PIV is imminent) then it doesn't even matter.

This is one stupid obsession that I honestly never gave a shit about in my life.

If chad has a somewhat small dick, would that ruin his chances with women? Does dicksize matter too much if it isn't extremely big or small?
You better believe it matters. Staying hard, no premature ejaculation, good length and girth, knowing sex positions and how to move. Chad can still get woman though.