Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does chewing gum can reduce my cheek fat?

Eleftherios

Eleftherios

Greycel
I'm considering buccal fat removal surgery but i don't have money for that rn. Any advices for cheekcels? Does chewing gum helps?

idk but i cant see how it would hurt

I'm considering buccal fat removal surgery but i don't have money for that rn. Any advices for cheekcels? Does chewing gum helps?
looksmax.org

Tbh, this belongs to looksmax
Kind of pointless to discuss looks theory on this forum Too many users on here go days without seeing sunlight and other people.

Ratings are more skewed here then over there tbh you have morons here calling chadlites average JFL

There's no such thing as localized fat loss. If you stop overeating your cheeks will lose fat along with the rest of your body.

There's no such thing as localized fat loss. If you stop overeating your cheeks will lose fat along with the rest of your body.
This
full

I assume it could build muscles in your face. Theoretically a muscle is a muscle so even facial muscles should be able to hypertrophy.

Chewing gum but using your cheeks a lot will make your buccinators bigger. In other words, instead of fat, it will be bloated with muscles instead

highly doubt but chewing gum with sugar could make ur cheeks more fat

No but removing vegetable and seed oils from your diet will. Puffy cheeks are from inflammation caused by the overconsumption of seed and vegetable oils. It's not even really real fat.

Stop eating sodium and get low bf and it might work????????????????????

there are special items for chewing.
You're not supposed to chew too much gum