Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does chad really get approached often?

LilSubhuman

LilSubhuman

Greycel
Some stacy told me she doesn't really get approached only via Instagram dms. So what about chad?

Yes women give subtle hints and act like autists around chad

Instagram DMs are the modern day approach. Instagram = real life and I’m not even joking. Social media has replaced the terrestrial realm and become the new reality.

Yes women give subtle hints and act like autists around chad
That isn't really approach tho. Will they actually try something at like school or college?

Approach could mean different things but a month ago a noodlewhore asked me for work friend's number. He was a tall white Chad of course.

Trust me, Chads get approached one way or another.

Instagram DMs are the modern day approach. Instagram = real life and I’m not even joking. Social media has replaced reality.
Kinda true tbh. If you don't have insta its already over. I used to be fat so I never got into it now I'm running behind everything

Kinda true tbh. If you don't have insta its already over. I used to be fat so I never got into it now I'm running behind everything
Same except I went bald

Sometimes. Even Chad has to approach girls a lot of the time though

Hell yes. All day long.

I have instagram and i've posted some nice pictures of me [i mean the background looks nice jfl ] when i went to europe... none of the foids give a single shit tho

I dont know I'm not chad ask to fakecels.

Chad gets approached subtly, women often just make it clear that a guy can approach them not the other way around but chad only needs to write few retarded messages and he got her

chad has everything handed to him, jobs, money, and girls

Yes, all the time.

Yeah guys with model tier looks literally have to put no work in

True Chads get approached by foids on places like Instagram 100%.

Depends on the woman.

If it's a 9/10 chad:
Women 6/10 and below will approach or will get in a situation which forces him to talk to her.
Women 7/10 and above will probably give him hints they're interested and if he responds to those hints, they'll be inviting and make it easy for him.

Note: These statements are made with the hypergamous nature of women in the back of my mind.

How are we supposed to know?

Here's how they "approach": the same way a beta orbiter does. they will magically happen to be hovering around him at all times. she'll lean over, she'll twirl her hair and belch out her mating call of "teeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteehee". If this doesn't work, she'll stalk him on social media. The only thing she will not do is actually approach and express direct interest. The reason for this is foids will literally kill themselves over a Chad rejection. When you define your self worth on social proof and Chad accessory to show off to the foid hive, you have everything to lose.

l do know a guy

we were in a nightclub (group of friends), and at the end, just before going back home, a blond Stacy told him to join her in her home....
we all went back home like cucks, and he slept with her

Sometimes. Even Chad has to approach girls a lot of the time though

Suicide fuel for introverted chads.
Here's how they "approach": the same way a beta orbiter does. they will magically happen to be hovering around him at all times. she'll lean over, she'll twirl her hair and belch out her mating call of "teeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteehee". If this doesn't work, she'll stalk him on social media. The only thing she will not do is actually approach and express direct interest. The reason for this is foids will literally kill themselves over a Chad rejection. When you define your self worth on social proof and Chad accessory to show off to the foid hive, you have everything to lose.
Good observation.

being a top tier looking male hmmmmmmm geeeeeeee wonder if woman find that attractive.

Depends on the woman.

If it's a 9/10 chad:
Women 6/10 and below will approach or will get in a situation which forces him to talk to her.
Women 7/10 and above will probably give him hints they're interested and if he responds to those hints, they'll be inviting and make it easy for him.

Note: These statements are made with the hypergamous nature of women in the back of my mind.
This is almost too accurate
Lmao

chad has everything handed to him, jobs, money, and girls
Fuck this gay earth i wouldnt even be surprised if the universe itself wanted to pop that pussy on chads dick fucking whore

I have instagram and i've posted some nice pictures of me [i mean the background looks nice jfl ] when i went to europe... none of the foids give a single shit tho

Are u in India?