Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does Chad need to be NT?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This thread is directed towards @ScornedStoic, an ugly autistic manlet.

He has claimed countless times that even Chad needs to be NT, despite studies claiming that autism doesn't produce a 100% failure rate.

He is coping, because he doesn't wanna accept his looks are suboptimal, but blame his autism.

He has also said that tall people can't be incel even with an ugly face.

People who spout this BS deserve to be called out, and that is what this thread is for.

Chad doesn't have to be NT, foids would hop on a 6'2, square jawed autistic Chad's shaft in a heartbeat.

a tall guy with a 4/10 face and muscular body can fuck beckies from time to time.

Honestly, he has a point. But I would say this applies to white people only. An ugly tall white guy is still desirable to curry and Asian women at the very least.

Being tall and white are the two most sought after traits. Also if your face is the only problem then all you need is plastic surgery.
well you are right about the plastic surgery part.

but being 6'3 and white with an ugly face won't get you laid in and of itself

of course if you do get surgery you will get laid

Honestly, he has a point. But I would say this applies to white people only. An ugly tall white guy is still desirable to curry and Asian women at the very least.

Being tall and white are the two most sought after traits. Also if your face is the only problem then all you need is plastic surgery.
Not true, women adore tall men with good body shape whether they're black, arab, white. You just need to be at least average in the face. Tall height makes their pussies wet.

It depends, if he's extremely mentally ill, it might potentially cuck him. (such as a Chad MtF tranny)

if he isn't extremely mentally ill and has a few mental issues then he can still slay.

It depends, if he's extremely mentally ill, it might potentially cuck him. (such as a Chad MtF tranny)

if he isn't extremely mentally ill and has a few mental issues then he can still slay.
fair enough

a tranny can't get laid

just be chad and don't be a tranny theory is legit

chad doesn't even need to breathe

Chad doesn't need to be NT but he won't have the success he could of had if not autistic.

Chad doesn't have any requirements except that he's 6'0 minimum.

Kinda yes, being non nt is a death sentence
Black pill jesus posted a recording of a raper saying "the attractive nerd can get better girls than any thug"
Maybe but I disagree

not true tbh, maybe it hurt you, but do you look like chad?
what hurt me? being non nt? ı dont look like chad but things would be different if i was nt,i most of us woudl have a gf if we were nt,so yes chad has to be nt if he isnt a gigachad

He doesn't need to be NT up to a certain extent. If he seriously has very bad social anxiety and mental illness, it doesn't matter if girls are throwing themselves at his feet if he can't interpret that as attraction any way.

no but he needs to not do autistic screech
anyone that isn’t chad needs to be

what hurt me? being non nt? ı dont look like chad but things would be different if i was nt,i most of us woudl have a gf if we were nt,so yes chad has to be nt if he isnt a gigachad
teracope. 8+ is enough, you don't need to be 10

and most people here are sub5. our main problem is looks, not social skills

teracope. 8+ is enough, you don't need to be 10

and most people here are sub5. our main problem is looks, not social skills
it changes for some places,u have to be nt or you are fucked

it changes for some places,u have to be nt or you are fucked
cope.

keep coping that good looking men can be incel

tinder actually has made it easier for autistic chads. they are the one subgroup of men that benefits

cope.

keep coping that good looking men can be incel

tinder actually has made it easier for autistic chads. they are the one subgroup of men that benefits
location matters ,not everyone lives in usa

Chad can literally be in a vegetative state and slay more than any non chad NT.

i dont get people who think tall men cant be incel. probably just butthurt gatekeeping from shortcels
sure being tall is a bonus, but its not gonna seal the deal

ive seen guys who were decent with women, but i never saw a consistent factor in them being tall, it was always a good prettyboy face. ive also seen and known many tall men with low smv settling for asian foids as a tall white guys

in other words, massive gatekeep cope