Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Chad have to bux to marry Stacy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Does Chad have to bux to marry Stacy?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Since women are hypergamous, it can be concluded that Chad can marry Becky without having to bux. Stacies, by definition, can't marry up lookswise (if we exclude the "giga" subcategory). Because of this, I believe that Chad does indeed have to bux in order to marry Stacy. Instead of betabux, you can call it alphabux.

yes chad betabuxx for stacy while she fucks giga chad

No, Stacy get free money from their 1 millon simps

Chad have good paying job where he does nothing

Both are rich without doing nothing

I think he does or she is going to marry to an multimillionaire to enjoy in luxury and mog other foids in lifestyle.

Since women are hypergamous, it can be concluded that Chad can marry Becky without having to bux. Stacies, by definition, can't marry up lookswise (if we exclude the "giga" subcategory). Because of this, I believe that Chad does indeed have to bux in order to marry Stacy. Instead of betabux, you can call it alphabux.
No, I do not think so. She knows that she cannot find better.

I think he does or she is going to marry to an multimillionaire to enjoy in luxury and mog other foids in lifestyle.
No. The multi millionaire beta buxxes then the Chad fucks

if a stacy found a homeless chad she'd beg him to suck his dick and give him her entire house.

if a stacy found a homeless chad she'd beg him to suck his dick and give him her entire house.
Cope tbh. Chads beg Stacy to date him, not the other way around. Stacies truly have the world in their palms.

Cope tbh. Chads beg Stacy to date him, not the other way around. Stacies truly have the world in their palms.
I'm pretty sure you're trolling or being sarcastic if not then JFL :feelskek:

I'm pretty sure you're trolling or being sarcastic if not then JFL :feelskek:
Young Stacies have unfathomably high SMV. The flipside is that their SMV freefalls after about 35 or so.

I think Chad does need to have a decent job to marry a Stacey.

To have sex with her - no he just has to be a Chad.

Young Stacies have unfathomably high SMV. The flipside is that their SMV freefalls after about 35 or so.
many more stacies than chads though
No, Stacy get free money from their 1 millon simps

Chad have good paying job where he does nothing

Both are rich without doing nothing

the reason why so many chads will fuck around with beckies it's because it's simply easier for them to keep them around. They don't need to do much and they enjoy the worship these women provide.

Stacies on the other hand are more on level with them so they won't take shit as uglier women would, especially in feminist times...

I believe that Chad does indeed have to bux in order to marry Stacy. Instead of betabux, you can call it alphabux.
pretty much, yes

I don't know how often it happens though

more likely even the gigastacy will marry a chadlite or lower (not gigachad) for max wealth, while the gigachad just marries no foids and has unlimited sex with beckies

To marry Stacy, Chad probably needs to be able to support himself. But the "betabuxx" is limited, if any.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back