Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does caffeine lift your mood?

Does caffeine lift your mood?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It does for me I think!

Every day pretty much I buy one can of Monster. And within 15 minutes or so I feel amazing :D

Not just energy levels but I mean I feel more positive, more happy, more relaxed even, etc.

Does anyone else find anything similar to this with caffeine?

EDIT - - Also I noticed something cool (and also boomer) about my poll responses but I'll see if anyone else spots it!

No, I don't take in much caffeine. :smonk:

EDIT - - Also I noticed something cool (and also boomer) about my poll responses but I'll see if anyone else spots it!
IS Def Maybe

Used to but it started fucking with my head so now I only drink decaf.

Your typing style is too friendly and optimistic for an edgy and saturnine forum

monster has very high caffeine content

monster has very high caffeine content

As far as I know it isn't unusually high.

It's normal energy drink level (same as Red Bull, which is about the same as coffee).

So... 500ml of that yeah is a fair bit, but it's not as high as some common drinks and nowhere near as high as something like G-Fuel!

i want to drink energy drinks

then hit heavy bulgarian split squats until brutal muscular and coronary failure
Lmao those split squats are real killers arent they

Only if i have above 800mg of it

It used to, nowadays caffeine just makes me anxious so I've quit

I drink that shit daily as well. I feel either nothing or get nervous.

To be honest the main reason I buy them is the flavours! I really like pacific punch and pipeline punch!

The caffeine is nice I find but... I'd rather it was halved. Maybe even a little less.

It's a shame that it's like you either get so little it does nothing (Coke) or so much it's overkill (Monster).

Red Bull and that are in the middle but the flavours aren't too great.

Wait I've got an idea what if I just drink any drink I want and also take half a pro plus?? XD

(EDIT - - I actually wrote that reply yesterday I think and could have sworn I posted it! I don't know if it was me or a site issue.)

Last edited:
I meant I drink Monster daily. 1-2 cans a day.

Yeah erm, but those are flavours right? Pacific Punch and Pipeline Punch ^^

Do you drink the regular one?

The only other one I have often is Ultra.

Caffeine makes it easier to study.

Regular, sugar free, ultra, assault (but it tastes different nowadays), ice tea, and nitro (only in germany afaik)

I'm pretty sure I've seen nitro here ^^

Iced tea... oh, "Rehab"? I used to drink that one! I haven't seen it in ages. I'll look out for it as maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention, lol

Regular is OK. Assault... it just tastes like Coke? It's not bad although I think usually I'd just get a can of Coke instead XD

Caffeine intensifies weed high.

Coffee makes me feel like my oneitis will like me