Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does caffeine give anyone else anhedonia?

rip my dopamine receptors

I don't know what that is

My mind is long gone son

Attachments

• IMG_4684.png
    IMG_4684.png
    525.4 KB · Views: 19
When I first started drinking coffee it felt like I did some crack. It was fun tbh and having the energetic paranoid rush was nice when I was working out. I would get all nervous if I was just sitting around. Nowadays coffee does help me wake up but I don't feel energetic after drinking it

When I first started drinking coffee it felt like I did some crack. It was fun tbh and having the energetic paranoid rush was nice when I was working out. I would get all nervous if I was just sitting around. Nowadays coffee does help me wake up but I don't feel energetic after drinking it
same

I get panic attacks from caffeine

just had 2 cups of decaf coffee and the placebo isn't enough. It's over for my baseline energy levels tbh.

same, yet i drank it consistently for 1.25 years lmao. I probably gave myself premature heart failure since im sensitive to it.
yeah, caffeine withdrawal will cause that. just wait it out