Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does bonesmashing actually work? (and thoughts on mewing)

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
Bone smashing is basically the practice of smashing your bones (mainly facial bones like brow bone, cheekbones, jaw bones, etc.) and having the body regenerate those bones but make them stronger. Wolff's law.

The reason why the hunter eyes exist is because of the strong brow bone, the strong brow bone is caused to protect the eyes during fights, so people took it upon themselves to hit the brow bone repeatedly with a hard object (mainly hammer) to apply this. It's true, the body will heal the bone, but I don't know if it'll make it more prominent and stronger. For all I know, it could just make your brow bone flatter making it even worse.

Some "proof" for this is UFC fighter usually having strong ass brow bones. While they could be genetic it could also be because of constant hits to the face.

iu
iu

I tried bone smashing for a week last year, but stopped because I didn't know if it'll damage my face and also because it hurts like hell. What are your thoughts?

Mewing is a better choice (if you have jawline genetics). I've been doing it for a year and it worked for me, I assume because my jawline genetics aren't that fucked but not perfect either. Now I just need to grow a beard I'd say. Mewing also helps the eye area kinda.

go back to looksmax

great idea. Never heard of bone smashing but if it is successful you should share the results.

great idea. Never heard of bone smashing but if it is successful you should share the results.
It fucking hurts like hell. Don't wanna do it until I get more information. Like always, it's way cheaper than surgery.

Injuring yourself for foids :lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're a cuck.

mewing doesnt work, but bone smashing i dunno

Injuring yourself for foids :lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're a cuck.
JFL imagine a guy bashing his head against the wall in order to even get a glimpse of female attention (and still failing) we are DOOMED

Depends entirely on genetics. You're not gonna get chad's jawline from tongue posture.
tongue posture only prevents further mandible sagging

"Bonesmashing" objectively works, but it's simply callusing your facial bones. Will make them bigger, but not necessarily aesthetic.

JFL imagine a guy bashing his head against the wall in order to even get a glimpse of female attention (and still failing) we are DOOMED