Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does bone smashing work?

It works if you want to ropemaxx

Is fucking useless, chad is born plus not made

Don't do it it's bullshit

It works if you want to ropemaxx
I mean using the bone smashing as a strategy to remodel your face to look more Chad-like. Not in as smashing your face until you die.

I mean using the bone smashing as a strategy to remodel your face to look more Chad-like. Not in as smashing your face until you die.
Of course, i was trying to be sarcastic. No, i don't think it works. And even if it did i wouldn't want to risk it.

No, it's total nonsense. People believe in these urban myths for the same reason they belive in milk making you taller or carrots giving you good eyesight, it's all a cope to deny the genetic cages we are forced into and can never escape.

No, it's total nonsense. People believe in these urban myths for the same reason they belive in milk making you taller or carrots giving you good eyesight, it's all a cope to deny the genetic cages we are forced into and can never escape.
I do believe certain foods make you taller, like breast milk. I'm 7cm taller than my older brother because he wasn't breastfed as much, he also never drank milk growing up. Carrots are bullshit though, you can't really convert beta carotene into vitamin A, but if you would have eaten liver you would've gotten better eyesight. Alot of children have glasses today because of a vitamin-A deficiency.