Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does blonde hair give you a halo effect ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
We know blue eyes is a net positive trait. Does blonde hair also give you looks multipler/halo effect?

Yes it makes you look more whiter, less ethnic. But dark hair is better for looks(for men)

only if you have orangey tanned skin with white facial features: so whites who have relatives with blonde hair but they have dark hair. For everyone else it's a looksmin

Last edited:
I don’t think it changes anything for me.

We know blue eyes is a net positive trait. Does blonde hair also give you looks multipler/halo effect?
only for foids who are at least Stacy lite and for men who have at least golden curls then it increases smv otherwise no

LOL AT ER BTW

Imagine dying your hair with that pheno as a kid. At least when he was older, he didnt dye his hair, despite caring about his appearance more than ever before.

No blond hair for my height

I have light brown/golden brown hair, yet it's never done anything for me.

Anything that makes you look whiter or more attractive is a halo. Yes, "white" and "attractive" can be used interchangeably.