Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does being ugly make it easier to get away with crime

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

cj stroud will make em PROUD
-
No. Exact opposite actually

Go ER in gta 6 soon mango

No. Exact opposite actually
I would say when it comes to actually becoming a criminal or getting into crime, being ugly(as long as its not deformed) might actually help, since uglier guys are usually stereotyped as more likely to commit crime, so criminals will see them as more trustworthy I imagine. Tons(basically all but one) of the guys I bought weed from in the past were LTN guys.

However, when it comes to being prosecuted, being ugly will mean it will be harder for you in the court system: It's called "lady justice" for a reason.

this is the dumbest question ive ever heard. :feelsseriously:

anyways

funny how all the famous criminals are good looking

Being ugly means if caught u will be treated and judged harshly while Chad gets sympathy and light sentence.

I meant since ppl especially toilets wont look at ugly men, so if an ugly criminal does something no one is paying attention. So therefore easier to be undetected and not reported to police. Like shoplift for example
Basically having no witnesses when there are

I would say when it comes to actually becoming a criminal or getting into crime, being ugly(as long as its not deformed) might actually help, since uglier guys are usually stereotyped as more likely to commit crime, so criminals will see them as more trustworthy I imagine. Tons(basically all but one) of the guys I bought weed from in the past were LTN guys.

However, when it comes to being prosecuted, being ugly will mean it will be harder for you in the court system: It's called "lady justice" for a reason.
Ur right mang. I was saying since ppl wont look in our direction, especially foids, it would be easier to have no witnesses or have anyone catch you doing the crime. I didn't word it too well.

Ur right mang. I was saying since ppl wont look in our direction, especially foids, it would be easier to have no witnesses or have anyone catch you doing the crime. I didn't word it too well.
Unless cctv cameras catch you