Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does being Incel not get tiresome?

blackpilledagain

blackpilledagain

JestERmaxxed beancel
★★
I don't know how you niggas can scroll incels.is all day and get some enjoyment out of it and not be extremely suicidal. I rarely even think about toilets now. Just avoid them theory.

I don't know how you niggas can scroll incels.is all day and get some enjoyment out of it and not be extremely suicidal. I rarely even think about toilets now. Just avoid them theory.
Just have nothing to do in life theory

Just don't think of women and see every member as a friend you haven't met yet, stop taking shit so seriously too.

Idk I mean it’s not like I’m trying to be an incel :feelsbadman:

Just don't think of women and see every member as a friend you haven't met yet, stop taking shit so seriously too.
How did I talk shit? I was just asking a question and yes not thinking about foids is easy

Idk I mean it’s not like I’m trying to be an incel :feelsbadman:
Yeah but evERy moment of your life focusing on it is torture unless you're used to it

This forum is my only venting hole. It’s also the only place I can easily make friends and socialize.

why didnt I think of this before? ok now I will try not being incel

I don't know how you niggas can scroll incels.is all day and get some enjoyment out of it and not be extremely suicidal.
who says we arent? You have so little posts/join date its hard to believe you just lurk rather than not use this site at all. grAY's can be so clueless, jfl.

This forum is my only venting hole. It’s also the only place I can easily make friends and socialize.
Making friends as Incel jfl. I've only been shit on on this website. Possibly even more than by normies.

It’s just ntfags who really care too much about this shit. Most non NTs are just losers here who don’t care much about this shit just need an outlet.

Women are the least of my issues

I post here mostly because it features some interesting people, and some minded individuals that like the things I do, reddit is far left and cringe, twitter is just cringe, I hate social media in general.

@frmentalcel im waiting for this grAY to tell me to pull myself up by my bootstraps

It's not like I have a choice mang. Also we have no other place to express opinions that doesn't line up with the mainstream agenda of worshipping women and shitting on men

i just stopped being incel. what now?

where is my gf ???

@frmentalcel im waiting for this grAY to tell me to pull myself up by my bootstraps
No, I was just asking a question how and why. I'm also Incel but torturing yourself for no reward seems stupid

It's not like I have a choice mang. Also we have no other place to express opinions that doesn't line up with the mainstream agenda of worshipping women and shitting on men
twittER also exists

What else am i supposed to do, riddle me that

No. You need social contacts to have a life to begin with.

What else am i supposed to do, riddle me that
Be busy. LDAR, play videogames (even bettER with party chat) eat good food or learn to make it, watch anime with snacks, create/invent something, even the stuff you used to do as a kid before foids bothERed you so much. all of this is just stuff to do inside as Incel.

No. You need social contacts to have a life to begin with.
As an omega male socializing is suicide. I'd rathER be left alone than be a bothER and shit on by evERyone I meet.

No, I was just asking a question how and why. I'm also Incel but torturing yourself for no reward seems stupid
my "reward" is being able to talk to other people since i cant do that irl

Be busy. LDAR, play videogames (even bettER with party chat) eat good food or learn to make it, watch anime with snacks, create/invent something, even the stuff you used to do as a kid before foids bothERed you so much. all of this is just stuff to do inside as Incel.
gets boring quickly

being incel doesn't bother me that much, so maybe that's why

no because it makes you based

it's just incels.is but not truecels.is

why didnt I think of this before? ok now I will try not being incel

We wasted the past 6 years on this site when the truth was in front of us the whole time

Who told we aren't suicidal?

No shit nigger, what choice do we have?

just dont be throry

You can't just stop being an incel in case you don't understand that