Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does being fat make your eyes look droopy?

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★

I have black underyes plus veins. I think it is because of lack of forward face growth, crooked teeth, small mouth and mouthbreating. I'm on the fit side, being fat would probably help, fat under the eyes is very thin. People that laugh smile during childhood or teens usually have trained face muscles, they do not have this shit on their face. Also im gluten intolerant.
VaMMIqW

I have black underyes plus veins. I think it is because of lack of forward face growth, crooked teeth, small mouth and mouthbreating. I'm on the fit side, being fat would probably help, fat under the eyes is very thin. People that laugh smile during childhood or teens usually have trained face muscles, they do not have this shit on their face. Also im gluten intolerant.
View attachment 383075

John Kramer looking ass​

Losing weight could help but it'll only look good if you already have good under eye support, if you have recessed infra orbital rims it won't fix it.

Thin/bad under eye support is a death sentence for facial attractiveness. You will forever look depressed/tired/beat up by life.

Small teeth arch and crooked teeth are most likely the cullprit. Something that your parents shouldve fixed when you were a wee baby before it was too late

Attachments

• 20201211_193247.jpg
    20201211_193247.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 13