Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anything exciting happens nowadays?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Normies ruined every space they enter. Notice, everything has turned to shit.

Normies ruined every space they enter. Notice, everything has turned to shit.
Ye this site has peaked, same with blackpill movement. No more will we get fun meme hamudi videos. No real memes that used to find from incelswithouthate. It's over.

Ye this site has peaked, same with blackpill movement. No more will we get fun meme hamudi videos. No real memes that used to find from incelswithouthate. It's over.
Bro, btw why did spend one day in the curryland slum? Are you some documentarian?

Bro, btw why did spend one day in the curryland slum? Are you some documentarian?
No my cousin knew some slum people and i asked to stay at there house to understand slum life. Surprisingly they allowed me to.
I did so, to get more motivation to money max. And to understand how over it is for many men more.

No my cousin knew some slum people and i asked to stay at there house to understand slum life. Surprisingly they allowed me to.
Cool, i am from curryland and even I wouldn't dare thinking of doing that but then again I am a curry who grew up in an upper middle class family. You are a brave soul tbh.

Also, major cities like Mumbai and Delhi are shit. Tier 2 cities of curryland are much better in my opinion. Where I am from,.sex is still taboo but weirdly dating is mainstream. Hell, every hangout spot is full of couples here.

Cool, i am from curryland and even I wouldn't dare thinking of doing that but then again I am a curry who grew up in an upper middle class family. You are a brave soul tbh.

Also, major cities like Mumbai and Delhi are shit. Tier 2 cities of curryland are much better in my opinion. Where I am from,.sex is still taboo but weirdly dating is mainstream. Hell, every hangout spot is full of couples here.
Yeah degeneracy is slowly taking root in curryland, still has ways to go but the foundation for its infection is already there. These shitty Bollywood movies which keep hating on arranged marriage are to blame tbh