Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone worry about old age?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Recently I have been thinking more about what happens when we are old, like 60+ and can't do shit for ourselves.

I always thought the saddest thing that makes my life a tragedy is the fact that I've just rotted for all this time, while the girls I desire have been fucking randoms ever since high school when chad fucked them in the bathroom, and now I'm too mentally scarred go ever deal with it.

What if the real tragedy is that I will be alone, not able to walk properly, not kids or grandkids, who knows maybe living in an incel commune with a bunch of incompetent, unorganised, spergcels, while the cucks and betas who end up wifing those sluts, even though they find them ugly, will have company till the end, and might even be able to form an emotional bond, whereas I will never be able to bond with anyone who thinks themselves superior to me.

It seems blowing my brains out in next 20 years, or hoping when I'm 50 I can find a non slutty 21yr old gf in Philippines is only option

Can’t picture myself being old

i'm probably gonna rope at 30 i mean i wish i could i will probably pussy out :feelscry::feelscry:

I always thought I would be dead before I could be considered as "old"

I always thought I would be dead before I could be considered as "old"
How would u wanna go out? I already accepted I am always gonna be the bad guy as far as foids go, and the misunderstood one amongst my colleagues because I can't 'just go up to them and talk to them bro' or 'just make small talk when they come to make your bed bro' with air stewardesses.

Given that's how I am, they probably don't suspect how severe it is and how I literally have no emotion or feelings for the world since taking the blackpill, so I basically have nothing to lose anymore, and no one I still care about will get hurt from what I need to do

Last edited:
when i won't be able to do stuff for myself i'll just kill myself

And women will collect the fluids escaped from my corpse

Yeah I think about that tbh. But I'm 20 now. I plenty on time to think about it. I hope someone create AI waifu companion.

I'm just about 30, and the good thing about Oldceldom is that I know for a fact that it's done.

As far as old, old age? I'll kill myself before then anyway. Right now my copes are alright, so I'm hanging on.

People with autism have a live expectancy somewhere in the 30’s soo... i wont make it to oldcel status

no point in living after 30 for me.

I’ll prob sign up for euthanasia when I get older if I don’t rope or ascend by then