Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone want to see anything interesting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Anything related to superheroes or star trek star wars is disgusting and ridden with soy

Want to see my cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Looks interesting

Anything related to superheroes or star trek star wars is disgusting and ridden with soy
depends, is it a kid or an adult? Kids don't recognise anything wrong with soy wars, just see lightsabers and fights and think its cool

depends, is it a kid or an adult? Kids don't recognise anything wrong with soy wars, just see lightsabers and fights and think its cool
An adult. These programs are made for children under the age 10. I love how bronies get made fun of when normies watch avengers and think its the coolest thing ever

An adult. These programs are made for children under the age 10. I love how bronies get made fun of when normies watch avengers and think its the coolest thing ever
Avengers, soy wars, superhero movies, most cartoons, romcoms, all normie shit that I don't understand the appeal of

Maybe if we enjoyed these soy-copes then we'd be happier ngl

Avengers, soy wars, superhero movies, most cartoons, romcoms, all normie shit that I don't understand the appeal of

Maybe if we enjoyed these soy-copes then we'd be happier ngl
Yea i just dont understand how normies enjoy the things they do. Are they that braindead? Tv shows are the ultimate normie manipulator. They keep retarded normies coming back and wanting to watch the next episode and the next one after that. They dont realise in every show the plot is to keep you watching and enjoy it

Yea i just dont understand how normies enjoy the things they do. Are they that braindead? Tv shows are the ultimate normie manipulator. They keep retarded normies coming back and wanting to watch the next episode and the next one after that. They dont realise in every show the plot is to keep you watching and enjoy it
But they seem happy bro
Isn't that the point in life? Well, it seems, seek the truth and be miserable or delude yourself and be happy, have we just chosen the wrong one?
I feel like we wouldn't even be considering this peak consoomerism as a negative if we were normies

But they seem happy bro
Isn't that the point in life? Well, it seems, seek the truth and be miserable or delude yourself and be happy, have we just chosen the wrong one?
I feel like we wouldn't even be considering this peak consoomerism as a negative if we were normies
Yea they live much happier lives. Will probably live longer too due to less anger and stress. Too bad you cant just turn yourself into a braindead normie

Yea they live much happier lives. Will probably live longer too due to less anger and stress. Too bad you cant just turn yourself into a braindead normie
lobotomy maybe is the only path left