Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone want to run an AI stacy fish?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★
I can generate somewhat consistent faces with AI and I can hook up a modified gpt3 to generate automated responses that chats in a foid way.

But I hate the hassle of setting up social media accounts. Their bot protection makes me go insane. It's not that hard though. One needs residential proxies ideally, which are easy to get (I have a good source). And different emails (again some work to sign up repeatedly), ideally different phone numbers as well for some social media. It is a pain in the ass but it's doable. I've set up about 10 Instagram accounts with fake profiles in the past.

The goal will be to send them to our wishlist so that the simps can buy us some copes.

I've asked a few girls and they had guys straight up offer them money for nothing without even conversing. I think we could make some money here.

Good idea, milk those simps, atleast money won't go to foids :feelswhat:

Might be high IQ however you shouldn't discuss such things on a glowie honeypot