Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone want to play HellDivers 2 with me?

PixyBLACKED

PixyBLACKED

she will never dance with us again
★★★★★
I've got today off and want to play Hell Divers. I would play by myself but it sucks just jumping into a random's game that's like 90% done by the time I join.

Here's my steam friend code:279119060
And profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ProjectAscension/

Idc if you're a user or a lurker. If you to play now or later just add me

Brutal noreply pill

I don't have helldivers, sorry brocel. But really beautiful looking steam profile, I gotta say.

I don't have helldivers, sorry brocel. But really beautiful looking steam profile, I gotta say.
Thanks, I'm autistic as fuck and like making it look nice when I bord. If you want to play other games later you can still add me.

Thanks, I'm autistic as fuck and like making it look nice when I bord. If you want to play other games later you can still add me.
I'll add u anyway

Is the game really worth 40 euros on Steam ? Poorcell quesion :feelsUgh::feelsUnreal:

Requested you, I'll get helldivers next week/this weekend just wrapping up uni stuff rn

Can u play it solo or is it better with friends?
Do u play any other games?
You can play it solo but it sucks doing a mission by yourself so I just do quick play and join a random's game.

I play a lot of other multiplayer games

You can play it solo but it sucks doing a mission by yourself so I just do quick play and join a random's game.

I play a lot of other multiplayer games
Do you have any recommendations for good multiplayer games?
I have recently started playing The Finals and PUBG , thinking about getting Valorant , Apex or Warzone

I have recently started playing The Finals and PUBG , thinking about getting Valorant , Apex or Warzone
50% of Valorant's playerbase is full of foids and Warzone takes up too much storage.

Dead by daylight, battlefield 1 and 4, squad, arma 3, monster hunter world, CSGO, Destiny 2, left 4 dead 2, borderlands 2, payday 2 and maybe warthunder if you don't mind spending a good bit of money and grinding

50% of Valorant's playerbase is full of foids and Warzone takes up too much storage.
Any other suggestions then brocel?
Dead by daylight, battlefield 1 and 4, squad, arma 3, monster hunter world, CSGO, Destiny 2, left 4 dead 2, borderlands 2, payday 2 and maybe warthunder if you don't mind spending a good bit of money and grinding
Thanks , sadly i am a wage cuck so dont have much time to play . :feelsrope: :cryfeels:
Any thoughts on Sea of Thieves ?

Any thoughts on Sea of Thieves ?
Never played it ngl. One of my highschool friends played it on launch for a bit and said he didn't like it but that was years ago.