Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone use anti depressants for anxiety and depression?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Would reccomened an incel like me to take it. I've taken ritalin before which was helpful but my parents took me off it, I cant handle school cos i get extremely anxious when i walk around and shit, and have to hide in the bathrooms sometimes. I just want to feel numb, and not anxious and will anti-depressants make me feel better also do they help you concentrate?

What do I look like a faggot that takes jewpills ? :lul:

never took any pills, i just go with the flow

fuck u cunt, i cant go on for another couple months of school, ill drop out :feelscry:
I also hate going outside, my face full of acne and with a height of 168.5cm in a country where everyone is at least 180cm+, but I don't need the jewpills. They don't help with anything.

Yes. Been on every type. Parents force drugged me from seven years old on. I'm in my mid-thirties. I'd suggest not taking them. Especially if you're suicidal and under 25 as it may give you enough energy to anhero. Practically anything is better. Meditation and mindfulness has been proven to reduce anxiety. Minimize any stimulants such as caffeine.

been on countless different jewpills and none of them worked for anxiety, depression maybe somewhat, currently on none

I don't take Jewpills

I almost got put on xanax but I didn't want my health to get fucked by jewpills

Yes. Been on every type. Parents force drugged me from seven years old on. I'm in my mid-thirties. I'd suggest not taking them. Especially if you're suicidal and under 25 as it may give you enough energy to anhero. Practically anything is better. Meditation and mindfulness has been proven to reduce anxiety. Minimize any stimulants such as caffeine.
i've tried that but it doesnt help, I just need to go for 2 years of going to school without anxiety and depression
been on countless different jewpills and none of them worked for anxiety, depression maybe somewhat, currently on none
im going to have try it either way, i cannot handle school anymore
Probably why you’re incel.
no i only took it for 2 days and also my genetics are just gnerally fucked

I think it's gonna be inevitable at some point in my case, just to function

I was gonna get on them but then corona happened

No but I'm at point where I'm considering taking it. The consequences of being ugly and poor is unbearable.

Been taking jewpills for 2 years for depression and they help in a way that I dont care about anything. Im emotionally flat like a zombie now, nothing affects me anymore and no sex drive. Theyre not gonna be good for motivation at all by the way, at least not SSRIs like Im on, youre gonna need ritalin/modafinil or something for that..

Iwould recommend it for some few cases. Like me, I was mid twenties, and a suicidal blackpilled incel ready to kill myself after gymmaxing, plastic surgeries and also PUA and red pill before the blackpill. Now I just dont care about anything

No but I'm at point where I'm considering taking it. The consequences of being ugly and poor is unbearable.
i cannot handle this shit anymore
Been taking jewpills for 2 years for depression and they help in a way that I dont care about anything. Im emotionally flat like a zombie now, nothing affects me anymore and no sex drive. Theyre not gonna be good for motivation at all by the way, at least not SSRIs like Im on, youre gonna need ritalin/modafinil or something for that..

Iwould recommend it for some few cases. Like me, I was mid twenties, and a suicidal blackpilled incel ready to kill myself after gymmaxing, plastic surgeries and also PUA and red pill before the blackpill. Now I just dont care about anything
im only gonna take it for 2 years because highschool makes me extremeny depressed, ritalin made me calm tbh, I already have no sex drive at 17, I'd like to feel nothing and not care about anything - could you cope with vidya and stuff at least? I just cant go to school i feel like shit and cant even walk without nearly having an anxiety attack like an auistst.

Last edited:
Does Ritalin or Modafinil count?

Zombiemaxxing with Jewpills OP?

I wouldn't take jewpills tbh they fuck up your psyche. becoming reliant on chemical substances to not want to commit suicide is really bad for your health long term. I'd rather just be miserable

Zombiemaxxing with Jewpills OP?
Ye
I wouldn't take jewpills tbh they fuck up your psyche. becoming reliant on chemical substances to not want to commit suicide is really bad for your health long term. I'd rather just be miserable
no bro i cannot even go to school its mainly for anxiety and to somehow complete another 2 years, im fine with normal depression and inceldom but school is fucking me up really badly

i cannot handle this shit anymore

im only gonna take it for 2 years because highschool makes me extremeny depressed, ritalin made me calm tbh, I already have no sex drive at 17, I'd like to feel nothing and not care about anything - could you cope with vidya and stuff at least? I just cant go to school i feel like shit and cant even walk without nearly having an anxiety attack like an auistst.
At 17 I really enjoyed vidya and also hanging out with friends and working on my body honestly. At 20 I had 4-5 friends, but could relate less and less to them. And at around 23 I just hated my life. Slowly drifted away from friends cause I lack life experiences. Even didnt care for vidya, got bored within an hour and hated how every game turned to p2w.. Thats when I started thinking about killing myself

If you cant fix any behaviour that might make your life better the jewpills will maybe at least gave you a false sense of contentment were you dont mind anything.They dont make me happy though, they take away the downs, but also the ups. But yeah, Im functioning now, also gaming again and dont hate everything or want to die

Ye

no bro i cannot even go to school its mainly for anxiety and to somehow complete another 2 years, im fine with normal depression and inceldom but school is fucking me up really badly
I'm in the same grade as you and I'm also miserable/stressed 24/7 so we're pretty much in the same situation. I still wouldn't take weird ass pills that fuck up your neurological functions though. if you're financially able to afford jewpills then just spend it on copes instead tbh

At 17 I really enjoyed vidya and also hanging out with friends and working on my body honestly. At 20 I had 4-5 friends, but could relate less and less to them. And at around 23 I just hated my life. Slowly drifted away from friends cause I lack life experiences. Even didnt care for vidya, got bored within an hour and hated how every game turned to p2w.. Thats when I started thinking about killing myself

If you cant fix any behaviour that might make your life better the jewpills will maybe at least gave you a false sense of contentment were you dont mind anything.They dont make me happy though, they take away the downs, but also the ups. But yeah, Im functioning now, also gaming again and dont hate everything or want to die
Fuck so i wont even be able to cope with vidya or animes? but I rather feel nothing then depression, i dont even care about getting good marks right now because my engineering degree has a low entrace grade, did it helo you with anxiety?
I'm in the same grade as you and I'm also miserable/stressed 24/7 so we're pretty much in the same situation. I still wouldn't take weird ass pills that fuck up your neurological functions though. if you're financially able to afford jewpills then just spend it on copes instead tbh
I have no time for copes this is my day:
Go to school from 8-3:30 pm get home at around 3:45, and then study until 8 and have about 2 hours of free time usually, and school is hell I rather feel nothing ngl

just go to a therapist tbh
didn't work for me though, might work for you?

Fuck so i wont even be able to cope with vidya or animes? but I rather feel nothing then depression, i dont even care about getting good marks right now because my engineering degree has a low entrace grade, did it helo you with anxiety?
I cope with vidya again now with the pills actually, have over 500days play time on the most autistic incel game ever. Yeah it helped with anxiety cause I dont worry about anything.
But still I must warn you, it does not give energy or motivation at all, you might care even less about School and stuff because you are content. And I almost never jerk off anymore.. I have no need and just dont think the cumming is worth it, only like a couple of times a month

idk maybe they'll help you. i took adderall for adhd but quit because it made me feel like a drone

I also hate going outside, my face full of acne and with a height of 168.5cm in a country where everyone is at least 180cm+, but I don't need the jewpills. They don't help with anything.
what country are you from ???

I cope with vidya again now with the pills actually, have over 500days play time on the most autistic incel game ever. Yeah it helped with anxiety cause I dont worry about anything.
But still I must warn you, it does not give energy or motivation at all, you might care even less about School and stuff because you are content. And I almost never jerk off anymore.. I have no need and just dont think the cumming is worth it, only like a couple of times a month
aight im gonna do it I dont want to care about anything
idk maybe they'll help you. i took adderall for adhd but quit because it made me feel like a drone
Im going to take it seems like you dont care about anything which is what I want

Would reccomened an incel like me to take it. I've taken ritalin before which was helpful but my parents took me off it, I cant handle school cos i get extremely anxious when i walk around and shit, and have to hide in the bathrooms sometimes. I just want to feel numb, and not anxious and will anti-depressants make me feel better also do they help you concentrate?
Don’t take em they can possibly cause norwooding. I stopped taking mine

Only anti depressant is pussy

Don’t take em they can possibly cause norwooding. I stopped taking mine
Im nw0, but my therapist said i should take them for a bit.

Ok. If you notice hair loss at all just stop Nw0 Is good
thats my only good trait ngl, everything else about my face is asymettric and shit :feels:

thats my only good trait ngl, everything else about my face is asymettric and shit :feels:
yea hairloss is a rare as fuck side effect. I didn't wanna risk it cause I'm not NW0 :feelscry: but if you notice hairloss just stop taking it and your hair will grow back after you stop.

yea hairloss is a rare as fuck side effect. I didn't wanna risk it cause I'm not NW0 :feelscry: but if you notice hairloss just stop taking it and your hair will grow back after you stop.
thx bro

Enjoy your mantits, sterile balls, low T, no creativity etc.

What do I look like a faggot that takes jewpills ? :lul:

I've considered jewpills, then just accepted I'll always feel like shit.

At this point I think it's "normal" for men to just have a shitty fucking life.

honestly though SSRI's made me feel a little better but try to get nictine or weed if you can those work far better. I do understand that not every incel has the social connections to get those though. I had ZERO access to any sort of drug untill less than a year ago.

yea tbh objectively our lives are hell compared to foids lives. Sub chadlite men are living in hell pretty much

just to get through highschool anyway, idk if ill use drugs
honestly though SSRI's made me feel a little better but try to get nictine or weed if you can those work far better. I do understand that not every incel has the social connections to get those though. I had ZERO access to any sort of drug untill less than a year ago.

yea tbh objectively our lives are hell compared to foids lives. Sub chadlite men are living in hell pretty much
i can probably get if i can try but i have nowhere to smoke it, and nicotine is addictive habbit, also i heard weeds clouds your mind, idk if ill be able to study
Enjoy your mantits, sterile balls, low T, no creativity etc.
Thats why i want to use nootropics as well

just to get through highschool anyway, idk if ill use drugs

i can probably get if i can try but i have nowhere to smoke it, and nicotine is addictive habbit, also i heard weeds clouds your mind, idk if ill be able to study
The people who say weed is bad are literally the same people who say women are oppressed tbhngl. Just smoke weed out your window that's what I do, and nictotine is addicitve but the kike media exagerates. If you vape you can do it moderatly and go through like one juul pod every five days and it won't be too expensive at that rate and you won't be too addicted.

The people who say weed is bad are literally the same people who say women are oppressed tbhngl. Just smoke weed out your window that's what I do, and nictotine is addicitve but the kike media exagerates. If you vape you can do it moderatly and go through like one juul pod every five days and it won't be too expensive at that rate and you won't be too addicted.
aite ill try bro, i have no windows, i used to drink beer in the toilet but im scared my dad will notice, but weed is too expensive ngl

Tbh op, I think it depends.

As someone who has used anti-depressants in the past, all it does is eliminates your feelings of sadness or your propensity towards dark or disturbing ideas (hopelessness suicide, anger, violence, stirring thoughts). While that’s helpful, if your depression is caused by things which are in your control, you risk creating apathy towards actually solving those issues.

I recommend talking to someone like a Psychologist to see if you can get a diagnosis of what exactly is causing your depression, and move from there.

anti-depressants do not, however, actually fix the cause of those issues IF there is a cause.

Whether you use it or not I think depends on how much you are able to change your circumstances. If you are feeling depressed because you are obese / have an eating disorder, you’re an alcoholic, you don’t like your physical appearance but you can improve on that via gymmaxxing or taking better care of yourself, pills will not help. It’s better to take the harder route of unrooting those issues than temporary chemical relief.

however, if you are in a position of ABSOLUTE hopelessness, or the thing that is causing your depression is out of your control (being forced / stuck in an unhealthy environment, deformities, ampitutated limbs, it’s purely chemical caused by other pills or previous neurological problems, etc.), I would consider it, especially in light of COVID-19.

Last edited:
aite ill try bro, i have no windows, i used to drink beer in the toilet but im scared my dad will notice, but weed is too expensive ngl
how much would you have to pay for weed? Would be hard without windows tbhngl. Dab pen would still work though. How did you get beer if you are underage?

I would say an analogy is like economists trying to make up for costs by using money.

Okay, if the costs are like monetary costs, sure, throwing money will work. But if the cost is polluting the water supply, throwing money at it will only get you so far; you might want to order the pollution to stop rather than throw money at it.

how much would you have to pay for weed? Would be hard without windows tbhngl. Dab pen would still work though. How did you get beer if you are underage?
my dads basement
I would say an analogy is like economists trying to make up for costs by using money.

Okay, if the costs are like monetary costs, sure, throwing money will work. But if the cost is polluting the water supply, throwing money at it will only get you so far; you might want to order the pollution to stop rather than throw money at it.
I have no choice ngl, if it makes me feel numb its fine

I have no choice ngl, if it makes me feel numb its fine
High IQ. Yes fixing society to be less gynocentric or getting surgeries to reach the minimum acceptable looks threshold for men is ideal, but for now you might as well numb the pain.

yeah, good old jewpills @curryZoomercoomer

they have a very bad rep on this forum and incel forums in general, but i take them and really recommend them. they're not just about coping and feeling better, they can help you ascend, which is the whole point for me

yeah, good old jewpills @curryZoomercoomer

they have a very bad rep on this forum and incel forums in general, but i take them and really recommend them. they're not just about coping and feeling better, they can help you ascend, which is the whole point for me
how can they help u ascend jfl, only surgery or seamaxxing can

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back