Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone, trust anyone here?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
To trust, or not to trust, and why?

I trust most here, but not to the degree I'll tell them personal information or send a photo. Not until I meet them in real life at least.

alsalsk said:
I trust most here, but not to the degree I'll tell them personal information or send a photo. 

Basically this

I somewhat do. I’ve ran into a few shitheads here and there but all in all this is a great community for incels.

You never know who's a fakecel or not.

As a man, you can never fully trust anyone. Men are hardwired to view all other males as potential competition. Everything is competitive...even minimum wage jobs. I've seen tons of guys get screwed over, snitched on and even sabotaged because someone else wanted to be comparatively viewed more favorably by the management or they otherwise felt threatened.

Don't expect loyalty or altruism because (as we all know) women hate men with inferior genes and want them stomped out of the gene pool, and again, men see you as nothing but another competitor, and thus want you to fail.

You always have to look over your shoulder. Always watch your back. Play the game of life as if the world were against you, because in many ways, it is.

alsalsk said:
I trust most here, but not to the degree I'll tell them personal information or send a photo. Not until I meet them in real life at least.

Most incels are unknown, even if you post a photo, the chances someone will find you are very low. But posting personal information on public internet is retarded lol.

I only trusted Azavii but he apparently give up......So no.

Ryo Hazuki said:
You always have to look over your shoulder.  Always watch your back.  Play the game of life as if the world were against you, because in many ways, it is.

You said the other day that you thought you were dumb. I don't think you're as dumb as you think you are

Ryo Hazuki said:
As a man, you can neverfully trust anyone.  Men Biological Organisms are hardwired to view all other men biolgoical organisms  as potential competition.  Everything is competitive...even minimum wage jobs.  I've seen tons of guys get screwed over, snitched on and even sabotaged because someone else wanted to be comparatively viewed more favorably by the management or they otherwise felt threatened.  

Don't expect loyalty or altruism because(as we all know) other biological organisms want you women hate men with inferior genes and want them stomped out of the gene pool, and again, men see you as nothing but another competitor, and thus want you to fail.  

You always have to look over your shoulder.  Always watch your back.  Play the game of life as if the world were against you, becausein many ways, it is.

giphy.gif

Kointo said:
I somewhat do. I’ve ran into a few shitheads here and there but all in all this is a great community for incels.
I generally don't like fake incels that have a hidden agenda... Be it sliding some blue pills or propagandizing (race/religion) for their own gain.

a-virgin-nigger said:
You never know who's a fakecel or not.
100% and this week we had some volcels popping out everywhere...

Ryo Hazuki said:
As a man, you can never fully trust anyone. Men are hardwired to view all other males as potential competition. Everything is competitive...even minimum wage jobs. I've seen tons of guys get screwed over, snitched on and even sabotaged because someone else wanted to be comparatively viewed more favorably by the management or they otherwise felt threatened.
Don't expect loyalty or altruism because (as we all know) women hate men with inferior genes and want them stomped out of the gene pool, and again, men see you as nothing but another competitor, and thus want you to fail.
You always have to look over your shoulder. Always watch your back. Play the game of life as if the world were against you, because in many ways, it is.
That's true since most men are in a rat race among other men, generally women don't have to compete unless if they found a Chad that other women desire and they too back stab each other, in order to win a Chad. Being that Chad is a man that has good looks (to pass on good genes and for protection) and resources (almost every men would have some resources to survive in this cruel world). Sadly, a lot of men are biologically disposable...

Anyone I saw from r/incels I think are trustworthy
Like basedtrucel2 and Ryo hazuki just to name a few

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's true since most men are in a rat race among other men, generally women don't have to compete unless if they found a Chad that other women desire and they too back stab each other, in order to win a Chad. Being that Chad is a man that has good looks (to pass on good genes and for protection) and resources (almost every men would have some resources to survive in this cruel world). Sadly, a lot of men are biologically disposable...

And there's also the fact that men are biologically hardwired to want to protect women. That's why "women and children first" policies existed even before feminism was widespread. It also explains white knighting and why men shield women from bullets in mass shootings and otherwise die protecting them. In many cases, men have died protecting women that were total strangers, even when it wasn't their job.

https://youtu.be/SivWcjdwYZM?t=3m40s

^
"Nobody loves no one"

NekoStance said:
https://youtu.be/SivWcjdwYZM?t=3m40s
^
"Nobody loves no one"
Decided to listen to the whole song; not have a fan of old rock music, however notbad/10.

You ever listened to Dead Milkmen?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Decided to listen to the whole song; not have a fan of old rock music, however notbad/10.

You ever listened to Dead Milkmen?

nope never heard of them

i only acknowledge/ trust the true incels who were on the subreddit and were regular posters before they came onto here.

In saying that, theres plenty of fakecels here who cannot be trusted yet.

You honestly can't. You may think somebody can be trusted when you meet them but the minute you step on their toe you're in deep shit.