Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone think inceltears users are a little bit crazy

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I dont know what it is but whenever i lurk there I get the vibe that alot of them just arent right in the head and they dont really have a grip on reality. If you think about it you probably HAVE to be slightly crazy to dedicate your time to bullying virgins on the internet. I feel like a lot of these people live alone in their dark room with their 90 cats and are slowly losing their grip on reality.

You have to be mentally off somewhat to be spending most of your free time bullying incels. Cucktear users are sociopaths. Even if i was a cucktear user i would get bored after 30 mins....

They are so fantiacally hateful towards us as much as we are towards reality

You have to be mentally off somewhat to be spending most of your free time bullying incels. Cucktear users are sociopaths. Even if i was a cucktear user i would get bored after 30 mins....

I would love to mark anthony conditt a cumtear user.

Yes, most are far left loonies who never leave the house. This is common knowledge.

To be that obsessed with inceldom and the blackpill, they must annoy you in some way, which is strange.

Most people don't care about this stuff at all, they just live their life, they don't even know we exist.

From what I've seen, IncelTears seem to be mostly insecure: they are often into denial of the objectivity of beauty, or are into strange/atypical relationships (cucking, polyamory, etc). Rather than with inceldom they seem to have a massive grudge with evolutionary psychology in general, dismissing it as broscience.

Obviously someone who spends a lot of time on reddit is a little fucked in the head in the first place. Don't forget that reddit is a place of discussion for people who don't have a lot of real-life friends to talk to.

Both incels and cucktears are pretty mental in different ways. Cucktears users are just retarded and sociopathic for constant stalking and bullying of us. We're just inherently socially disconnected due to our situation, so we think differently and weirdly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back