Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone think Gen Z will be the incel generation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
From what I've seen I think it will.

It’s going to be the same that is happening in Japan right now
40% or more will be sexless virgins for life

Most likely yes, gen z foids are the most entitled bitches I've ever seen

Apparently I'm a zoomer so yes.

the top 20% of men will become chads while the bottom 80% will become incel and simps, with little grey area
ive seen it happen at my school, imagine it like everything now but 2x worse

I don't think they will. Incels are becoming more hated and more men are preferring being cucks or maxing some trait to get pussy from a 4/10 whore over being blackpilled. Even without that fact, unattractive men don't and never will make up the majority of men, even if you adjust for high female standards, since these standards can only ever climb as high as reality allows; foids want chad, but many will still settle for an average or above guy with good social skills. I think the incels in each generation will face a progressively harder time, but I don't think the number of men that have no hope of ever getting sex will grow. The average age that men lose their virginity at will likely just increase.

they’re more volcel
Why is that?
I don't think they will. Incels are becoming more hated and more men are preferring being cucks or maxing some trait to get pussy from a 4/10 whore over being blackpilled. Even without that fact, unattractive men don't and never will make up the majority of men, even if you adjust for high female standards, since these standards can only ever climb as high as reality allows; foids want chad, but many will still settle for an average or above guy with good social skills. I think the incels in each generation will face a progressively harder time, but I don't think the number of men that have no hope of ever getting sex will grow. The average age that men lose their virginity at will likely just increase.
I don't think you realize how bad Gen Z girls are. And simps and cucks are mocked. Along with the fact that a lot of Gen Z guys are angry at women.

From what I've seen I think it will.
I think my generation (millennials) was the last generation where some non-Chads still got laid. Social media and OLD really fucked zoomers up.

They can get ugly girlfriends or no girlfriends at all so they just prefer the latter.
Considering ugly girls are even more arrogant then attractive women, it's the smart choice.

With foid's standards rising higher and higher every day zoomers will be the first generation (in a long time) to have virgins as >50% of the male population.They probably become more blackpilled having access to see what chad's and foid's life is like thanks to tiktok and instagram, is over for them and the generation that follows them will be mostly >8/10's descendency

With foid's standards rising higher and higher every day zoomers will be the first generation (in a long time) to have virgins as >50% of the male population.They probably become more blackpilled having access to see what chad's and foid's life is like thanks to tiktok and instagram, is over for them and the generation that follows them will be mostly >8/10's descendency
I wouldn't call them blackpilled but Gen Z guys I meet are angry with girls.

Gen Z= zucked

Yes. Same how the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer
Chad will keep slaying more while there will be a increasing number of incels

Internet and modern technology is excellent for making introverts
and social media great for hypergamy
its a recepy for incels

I wouldn't call them blackpilled but Gen Z guys I meet are angry with girls.
The only blackpilled zoomers are the one that are legit ugly, the average ones are still bluepilled. I think they're gona go full blackpill when they realize that its over even for them.

Zoomers were raised on the Internet and this will have catastrophic consequences across the board, including dating. Zoomers are fucked.

Generation Zyklon B

Many zoomers are normies and chadlites or pretty boys tbh
the most blessed generation in terms of genetics.
Too bad i didn't receive any of them, i am 20 year old zoomer and i got shit genes

This
This is literally the truth,Gen Z women worship Chad as a god and will do anything to get them,social media just made it more easier for them to shame sub 8 man and find chads faster.I saw Gen Z foids share boyfriends and openly bully ugly man for no reason on instagram with my own eyes.
There is no hope for us even the most based Zoomers are just redpilled morons who suck capitalist zionist dick or do it because they like to be edgy.

exactly this

It’s going to be the same that is happening in Japan right now
40% or more will be sexless virgins for life

Exactly, Predictions don't matter. Reality is already there to observe.