Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does anyone talk to you?

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★★
the last time someone who didnt have to talk to me did so was because i was walking unsafely on a ring road at 3am to try and get someone to talk to me. before that it was a guy high on crack who wantd me to have some too

Looking for expectations in others is worse, you are lonely but not alone, there are other truecels like you. But trying to look for expectations is always a wrong decision.

I guess I don't know when the last time I spoke to someone was, it's been years and to be honest it doesn't make any difference to me.

Looking for expectations in others is worse, you are lonely but not alone, there are other truecels like you. But trying to look for expectations is always a wrong decision.

I guess I don't know when the last time I spoke to someone was, it's been years and to be honest it doesn't make any difference to me.
its good to hear that you take it better, im an extravert by nature, but totally alienated, partially disabled and trvecel. it does make a difference to me, although i wish it didnt

no

I'm worthless scum

I had a couple of christcuck missionaries stop me to talk about jebus when I was out and about. I told them that I was busy even though I was walking home to have a goon sesh.

I had a couple of christcuck missionaries stop me to talk about jebus when I was out and about. I told them that I was busy even though I was walking home to have a goon sesh.
gooners are fakecels, only edgers are truecels

the last time someone who didnt have to talk to me did so was because i was walking unsafely on a ring road at 3am to try and get someone to talk to me. before that it was a guy high on crack who wantd me to have some too
Incels.is members. And my family members.

its good to hear that you take it better, im an extravert by nature, but totally alienated, partially disabled and trvecel. it does make a difference to me, although i wish it didnt
Whenever I see a video, or comment in which I am interacting, I imagine this REALLY IN A REAL WAY, AND NOT VIRTUALLY, I interpret unconscious voices reading and writing comments, and in the videos I just use delusions, or daydreams, that don't leave me completely alone. It's as if my consciousness is the world interacting with myself, not in a schizophrenic way, because I know what is real, but in an abstract way. Literally daydreams.

No, I can’t remember the last time anyone ever tried to initiate a genuine conversation with me

No, I can’t remember the last time anyone ever tried to initiate a genuine conversation with me

I think that personally I wouldn't have subjects for people, and I wouldn't even make a point of interfering in the collective discussions that they discuss, simply because I wouldn't have anything to talk to them about, other than a “hi and bye”, but I don't even want that

I think that personally I wouldn't have subjects for people, and I wouldn't even make a point of interfering in the collective discussions that they discuss, simply because I wouldn't have anything to talk to them about, other than a “hi and bye”, but I don't even want that

I only talk to people online most of the time. I talk to my parents and teachers. No one else

Right now only messages I get is for group project.

Otherwise it’s dead no one is talking with me.

Very relatable

We need to begin any conversation while no one bothers to know anything about us. And they are still talking something about trying more and their (nonexistent) reciprocity.

Äs sprrrrräächt därr Föhrrrrer.